This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
one of the medicine lecturers here wears a skirt.... apparently he losta bet a few years ago and the stakes was that the loser had to wear a skirt for the rest of the year, and he decided they were more comfy than trousers... it is a pretty funny site though just seeing him wandering round dundee in a skirt (it's like a long kilt, but it's obvious it's a skirt)

lou xxx
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
kilts are so sexy! don't even try to diss them! :aetsch:
I'm sure some TSR members wear them.
DRWallace
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd happily wear a kilt (wore one at the school prom and intend to wear one during our world cup adventure next year) but not a skirt. And to lou p lou, I think I've seen that guy about. Thought he was just a weirdo.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DRWallace)
I'd happily wear a kilt (wore one at the school prom and intend to wear one during our world cup adventure next year)
Do you wear kilts often or for like special occasions/less regular? j/w
DRWallace
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just things like weddings and stuff like that. Special occasions.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
oh my god...i posted that more than a year ago...amazing...how time goes by! I remember writing that post vividly....time is mean...it does mean things to you. and as you can tell i have a problem with the passage of time!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (180)
33.33%
Receiving them online / by email (270)
50%
I still don't know (90)
16.67%

Watched Threads