The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Abertay....... can I smile in my student ID photograph?

It doesn't say anything about smiling on the form - is it allowed or is it passport rules?
Reply 1
I know someone with "Mclovin" as their name on the student card.

It isn't a serious card, smile if you want.
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 2
yeah absolutely haha, I got mine taken down here and the lass taking the picture told me to smile
Reply 3
ah well, too late now. i look like somebody just pissed in my tea. thanks anyway
Reply 4

Ahaha well yeah end of my story is the lass then proceeded to take my picture whilst i was in the process of forming a smile, so i have a weird perverted half smile on mine
Reply 5
lol, i hate cameras. it doesn't matter if i'm expecting it or not. i have this weird ability to look rotten drunk when i'm stone cold sober
Reply 6
Haha you'll be looking forward to our Freshers Photographer then :P See how your rotten drunk pictures look
Reply 7
I'll be stone cold sober as always - the camera lies, I swear :wink:
Reply 8
ahaha of course :P
Reply 9
Original post by marcanthony
It doesn't say anything about smiling on the form - is it allowed or is it passport rules?

hahaha, I didn't know if you were able to smile in it either, so I just gave the camera an intense stare.
Reply 10
Hahaha, maybe we should try and get it printed on the form for next year :wink:
OTOH I have to suffer 4 years with a stupid picture why should you be any different :P
Reply 11
Original post by Brizee
Hahaha, maybe we should try and get it printed on the form for next year :wink:
OTOH I have to suffer 4 years with a stupid picture why should you be any different :P

Indeed. It's not to bad that you can take it yourself with a webcam though. 149 takes later, success! :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest