monica8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
hey everyonee

Looking for accommodation?

there is this 4 double bedroom flat to share with 2 lcf student (one studying fashion media and comm and the other one menswear)! there is a room available if your interested! it comes up to 500 pounds a month with bills and it is located in white city (central line) and is walking distance to the lime grove campus of lcf and to white city and shepherds bush station! the only thing is that there is a security deposit of 475 pounds per person and we have to pay the rent of 6 months in advance as we do not have a guarantor! if your interested, reply and ill send u more details by e-mail
xxx
phileeep
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hiya,

I'm starting at LCF doing fashion photography in september and would really be interested in this if you wanna send more details to philsmithies(at)gmail.com

Thanks
fionacher
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey!

I'll be starting at LCF in Sept too! Doing Creative Direction for Fashion. I'm looking for a place near campus so it would be great if you could drop me an email on the details?

Thanks!
SummerMurder
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
HEY!

Im so happy to have found this!

I ll be doing Acces to higher education diploma fashion at lime grove! My email is [email protected] if u can send me more details! thank you! have a great day
soph-isabella
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by monica8)
hey everyonee

Looking for accommodation?

there is this 4 double bedroom flat to share with 2 lcf student (one studying fashion media and comm and the other one menswear)! there is a room available if your interested! it comes up to 500 pounds a month with bills and it is located in white city (central line) and is walking distance to the lime grove campus of lcf and to white city and shepherds bush station! the only thing is that there is a security deposit of 475 pounds per person and we have to pay the rent of 6 months in advance as we do not have a guarantor! if your interested, reply and ill send u more details by e-mail
xxx
Hey, I'm starting first year BA fashion illustration at Lime Grove this september! If the room is still available I'd love to know more details, I'm really interested! My email is [email protected] Thank you xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.84%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
16.32%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (31)
16.32%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
14.74%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (52)
27.37%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (35)
18.42%

Watched Threads