Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Is that the archers, baileys and grenadine shot? Cos i love that too!
    yeah it is. its orgasmic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Rice and peas, rice and peas...do the bogle.
    rice and peas,...... isnt that "trisha" from Bo Selecta 's catchphrase

ReputationRep:
    absinthe does have to be one of the worst drinks2 give u a hangover! i managed 2 get my biology teacher drunk on it on the field trip wich was quite funny. some advice- don't mix it with e skunk and poppers (you may end up waking up in a field the next morning not knowing where u are)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    yeah it is. its orgasmic.
    ahh i know it as managers brain or brain f***er. But it is rather nice. As is a cowboy - baileys and butterscotch....mmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilschild)
    absinthe does have to be one of the worst drinks2 give u a hangover! i managed 2 get my biology teacher drunk on it on the field trip wich was quite funny. some advice- don't mix it with e skunk and poppers (you may end up waking up in a field the next morning not knowing where u are)
    Tried poppers once, I believe if you sniff too long you can be sick and for long enough you feel wasted and slump back in your chair, or am i deluded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    Tried poppers once, I believe if you sniff too long you can be sick and for long enough you feel wasted and slump back in your chair, or am i deluded
    poppers are just plain crap. the high lasts all of .5 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    poppers are just plain crap. the high lasts all of .5 seconds.
    OK I'm deluded or was I mumbling about the post-high part, your worship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilschild)
    Not just a stag do then!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.