Already has a clearing number..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kelvin_C-J
I see this (on Welcome page):
-------------------------------------------------------------

The current status of your Application is:

You have accepted an offer.

Track availability

Our Track Service is currently restricted whilst we process exam results to institutions.

If you are eligible for Clearing and have contacted a university or college who has confirmed that they are willing to consider your application before 18 August please contact our Customer Service Unit on 0871 468 0468 to add the Clearing choice.

On 18 August you will be able to add a Clearing choice on Track when full service is restored at 6pm.

Please click here for a timetable of Track availability:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure your friend isn't referring to: 0871 468 0468 ?

If he is, I'm more worried about which uni accepted him :colondollar:
Reply 41
Original post by confused dot com
If he is, I'm more worried about which uni accepted him :colondollar:

As would I :redface:

Not heard anything from him yet, I'm assuming he's either busy with UCAS or work.
Scared the **** outta me too.
Reply 43
Original post by Kelvin_C-J
Are you sure your friend isn't referring to: 0871 468 0468 ?

Tbh I think that's what he'd have done. I'm sure the OP said that it was a message saying "If you're in clearing" then gave a number, which is exactly what that is.
I cant log into track now has it gone down? Says The webpage "track.ucas.com" cannot be found.
Reply 45
Original post by Jordenfruitbat
I cant log into track now has it gone down? Says The webpage "track.ucas.com" cannot be found.

nope its fine

https://track.ucas.com/ucastrack/Login.jsp
Reply 46
Mine also says that ^

Hmm why isn't it working then :s-smilie: Is there something wrong with my connection?
Reply 48
Anyone else think it's really stupid that Track updates in advance of results being issued to the actual prospective students? I know the universities get them slightly in advance for admin purposes, but this just creates fear, uncertainty and doubt - would it really hurt them or the universities to sit on it for just 24hrs longer?
I can't get onto Track atm, but this thread has seriously panicked me!
Reply 50
i can still get onto track?
Reply 51
Hmm why isn't it working then :s-smilie: Is there something wrong with my connection?

It's fine for me lol, I literally just checked mine again so I don't know why you and another person are struggling. Does the link not work for you?
Reply 52
Original post by Lightning_Strike
I can't get onto Track atm, but this thread has seriously panicked me!

Did you try the link in my earlier post?
Original post by JME10
It's fine for me lol, I literally just checked mine again so I don't know why you and another person are struggling. Does the link not work for you?

Link doesn't work. Comes up again saying The webpage "track.ucas.com" cannot be found
It doesn't mean anything for sure, my best friend got that last year, but in fact the computer system of the uni she got accepted into went down on results day or something, and she phoned the uni up and they told her she was accepted.
Original post by The Dynamic Uno
Scared the **** outta me too.

Same! Blimey...
Reply 56
Link doesn't work. Comes up again saying The webpage "track.ucas.com" cannot be found

Hmm strange. I went through it both via that link which is favourited and through the main ucas track site http://www.ucas.com/students/track/ and it was fine.
Reply 57
on google chrome it didnt work but on internet explorer it did
Reply 58
When is the earliest time the clearing list is released? It would really comfort me if my course was on there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending