Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is not intended as a personal attack on mods, but I do think that can and have shown they have double standards regarding similar threads! What could be done (i.e. a code or rules)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    This is not intended as a personal attack on mods, but I do think that can and have shown they have double standards regarding similar threads! What could be done (i.e. a code or rules)?
    I think you should set a timer to see how long this thread lasts.

ReputationRep:
    They do a great job, now make like a drummer and beat it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    They do a great job, now make like a drummer and beat it...
    Its ironic that people get punished for anything they say that isn't "the mods are perfect".

Talk about unjustly strict..

ReputationRep:
    i would have agreed, but expression explained that there are just very fine lines

ReputationRep:
    Why, when certain threads (i.e. the KUrdt Morello) ars not allowed and other similar ones (personal issues - zippit) are allowed. I beleive the mods need to reflect a clearer uniform opinion and judgement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Its ironic that people get punished for anything they say that isn't "the mods are perfect".

Talk about unjustly strict..
    Actually the mods are fine about most things. But when a thread has the potential to be unduly offensive, particularly towards a member, action has to be taken.

ReputationRep:
    Actually the mods are fine about most things. But when a thread has the potential to be unduly offensive, particularly towards a member, action has to be taken.
    the one about who i fancy on here wasn't deleted - that could have been humiliating for me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i was in no way being offensive

ReputationRep:
    If a thread is removed is the reason explained to whoever started? Perhaps better communication and understanding is needed

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* Dissent. Again.

ReputationRep:
    But it wasn't though. :rolleyes:

BTW: Last time I gave constructive criticism that was not nasty or out of order by any means, yet it was locked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    *sigh* Dissent. Again.
    its always like this, mr white! what did you expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    But it wasn't though. :rolleyes:

BTW: Last time I gave constructive criticism that was not nasty or out of order by any means, yet it was locked.
    My thread was locked. Very sad time....

ReputationRep:
    particularly towards a member.
    It wasn't aimed at a member, it was a fair point.

ReputationRep:
    Has it been 2 weeks already? Has the time for some random idiot to lead a 'revolution' against the mods come again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    Why, when certain threads (i.e. the KUrdt Morello) ars not allowed and other similar ones (personal issues - zippit) are allowed. I beleive the mods need to reflect a clearer uniform opinion and judgement!
    I agree.

But be careful, from now on keep saying "Mods are perfect" if you don't want to get into trouble. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    My thread was locked. Very sad time....
    See what I mean......its a joke, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    its always like this, mr white! what did you expect?
    What happened this time to start this all off? Did a thread get put in the wrong subforum? Or was some idiotic game thread justifiably deleted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Has it been 2 weeks already? Has the time for some random idiot to lead a 'revolution' against the mods come again?
    There is no revolution, its a valid point.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.