The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

The Official University of Birmingham Freshers 2011 Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Hi
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Amy789
I would, they only have 2000 tickets and there's 27,000 students! I might just get the Bronze, i'm not bothered if I see Tinchy/Pendulum?! Plus more money for drinks. :wink:

Yeah I think I'm gonna do that! thanks :smile: i'm not so bothered either :biggrin:
Original post by Smithy-92
Just paid my accommodation pre-payment! Elgar Court! :biggrin:

Also just bought the Freshers Week Gold Package :woo: I'm far from an all out partier, but this should be an amazing week! Have to go for the lot and just have fun! :biggrin:

It's only 20 quid more than the bronze and you get Tinchy & Pendulum.. unmissable :tongue:

Hey! im in Elgar too :smile: what you studying? what flat you in? :smile: xx
Original post by Dandaman1
Name: Dan
Course: BSc Environmental Management
Accommodation: No offer yet... but first choice Pritchatts house
Moving from: Aylesbury, Bucks
:biggrin:

hey im moving from wendover bucks :smile:
Original post by Antyla
I'm sososo nervous about freshers :s-smilie: I'm living at home so I won't have flat mates to go off with :frown:

That's always been the main bad point about living at home. Did you consider moving?
Original post by moonymeen
Is it recommended to get freshers packages now? any possibility they'll run out or something? :tongue:
Still unsure as to what package to get :/

It says the gold package is already running low :smile: But as you say, if you're not too bothered about the gigs, then bronze is good too.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Antyla
Hellooo :biggrin:
subject/halls/moving from?

Chemicle (lol) engineering
mason
Telford?

youuu??
Original post by nikkichelsea
Hey! im in Elgar too :smile: what you studying? what flat you in? :smile: xx

:hi: :biggrin: Flat 34 for me, I joined the Elgar FB page and everyone's on there discussing flatmates etc, but no neighbours or flatmates for me yet XD Studying Physics & Astrophysics. Youuu?
:hi: :biggrin: Flat 34 for me, I joined the Elgar FB page and everyone's on there discussing flatmates etc, but no neighbours or flatmates for me yet XD Studying Physics & Astrophysics. Youuu?

yh i joined that too! :smile: im in Flat 18 :smile: studying Political science :smile: i only found one person but they havent responded to me :P ( dont blame them! :P) are you excited? :smile: xx
It says the gold package is already running low :smile: But as you say, if you're not too bothered about the gigs, then bronze is good too.

Thanks for that info, ooh yeah, I wonder how long it will be until all run out :O
Ordering Bronze Package now, excited! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 210
name: kishan
Course: Biological sciences
Accomodation: can't remember but will write it when i remember :colondollar:
Name: Alex
Course: Chemistry
Accomodation: Tennis Courts, Block 19, Flat 116. Any flatmates out there?
Reply 212
Original post by Antyla
I'm sososo nervous about freshers :s-smilie: I'm living at home so I won't have flat mates to go off with :frown:

I'll also be living off campus so I really know what you are talking about.. But don't worry we won't be without friends!! :wink:
yh i joined that too! :smile: im in Flat 18 :smile: studying Political science :smile: i only found one person but they havent responded to me :P ( dont blame them! :P) are you excited? :smile: xx

Ah nice :smile: Yeah I'm so excited! Got less than a month now, and still have to buy everything so that's gonna make time go even quicker :biggrin:
Ah nice :smile: Yeah I'm so excited! Got less than a month now, and still have to buy everything so that's gonna make time go even quicker :biggrin:

im soo gonna forget loads of stuff! :P
hey im moving from wendover bucks :smile:

lol no way, I live in wendover! (said Aylesbury cos no-one really knows wendover :colondollar:)

Did you go to John Colet school??
is everyone getting one of these freshers packages?? surely i can just go wherever the rest of the thousands of students will be going?
Original post by robinmuzette
is everyone getting one of these freshers packages?? surely i can just go wherever the rest of the thousands of students will be going?

i'll probably go for the bronze
Original post by robinmuzette

Heh, yeah that's pretty much my way of thinking too. There's like only 2000 freshers ball tickets for 27000 students, so if you don't bother, it's not like you'll be alone :tongue:
Original post by Antyla

You're not the only one!! I was so nervous b/c of living at home!! I'm just glad there are some other people. Where are you living then? I'm gna be in Walsall... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending