Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Help!!!!!!!! does anyone know where i could the data of all the information eg, names, iq, ect....
    if u can help me reply back or add me on msn [email protected]

thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-samantha-x)
    Help!!!!!!!! does anyone know where i could the data of all the information eg, names, iq, ect....
    if u can help me reply back or add me on msn [email protected]

thank you
    give me a proper email address not some random one and i will send you thae database - anyweay you do better if you collect your own data

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel's website has all the data you need (edexcel.org.uk) Go into the GCSE section, click on maths, then download Mayfield data from the site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    give me a proper email address not some random one and i will send you thae database - anyweay you do better if you collect your own data
    that is my msn addy thats the only e-mail address i got so u will have to take it or leave it, what u on about 'id do better if i collected my own data' thats what i want to do i dont want some one elses data i want to get the sheet with the 1183 students on so i can pick my samples for myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiffmaster)
    Edexcel's website has all the data you need (edexcel.org.uk) Go into the GCSE section, click on maths, then download Mayfield data from the site.
    hi thanks for replying to my message iv tried that but it dont work it goes all funny

ReputationRep:
    Do you have Adobe Acrobat, which you need to view the file. It's definitely not the website at fault, go to adobe.com and download the latest version.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.