University of York
York
Reply 1
Hahaha...reconsidering York then Linda? :eek: :wink:

The colleges go thus...

Alcuin
Halifax
James

are the nicer, newer ones, with more likelihood of en suite etc. (+ all of the above are fully interneted). However, IIRC, Halifax is off site and James is the only one without a bar..

Langwith
Goodricke
Vanbrugh
Derwent

are the older, less nice ones, some of the rooms are really poor (Derwent and Langwith each have a couple of blocks interneted, the others have nothing).
University of York
York
Reply 2
llama boy
Hahaha...reconsidering York then Linda? :eek: :wink:

Well I need an insurance choice.
Reply 3
Halifax colleges rules............im in it at the mo!! Halifaxcollege is definately the business, its the biggest college so more friends the bar is the best with ultimate pizzas! it might be far away but its not that far and you dont get woken up by the ducks around the lake or by ppl walking round campus for there 9.15s like ppl do in derwent etc. yes james might have en-suite - but hve u seen the size of them its not worth it its better in halifaxwithout ensuite i havetn had a problem with sharing- the shower is much bigger and you ge the chance of a bath! the rooms in halifax are also much bigger you get much more room! you get the biggest laundrette in halifax so no waiting around for that!! you will just have to hope you get in wood, lindly, younger or ingrim and not The GETTO!!!!(AKA st lawrence court)
Hope this helps...........put york first choice!!!!!it rules
Reply 4
sili-Kate
Halifax colleges rules............im in it at the mo!! Halifaxcollege is definately the business, its the biggest college so more friends the bar is the best with ultimate pizzas! it might be far away but its not that far and you dont get woken up by the ducks around the lake or by ppl walking round campus for there 9.15s like ppl do in derwent etc. yes james might have en-suite - but hve u seen the size of them its not worth it its better in halifaxwithout ensuite i havetn had a problem with sharing- the shower is much bigger and you ge the chance of a bath! the rooms in halifax are also much bigger you get much more room! you get the biggest laundrette in halifax so no waiting around for that!! you will just have to hope you get in wood, lindly, younger or ingrim and not The GETTO!!!!(AKA st lawrence court)
Hope this helps...........put york first choice!!!!!it rules

Convince me... I got an offer to read physics.
Please, tell me honestly... how is the York nightlife? I can´t deny that plays a (minor ;-) role in my decision!
Thanks

Latest