The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Help .. student accom required

Hi Got a place at Kingston Uni and no place to live. Looking for student share or place in Halls... can any one help?
Reply 1
Hey, I've got the same problem now and I'm looking for student share, cos apparently I live too close even though I'm 2 hours away. Maybe we could team up and look for some people to start a student share. Have you joined the student to student board and the Daily vacancy list? Also what is your maximum rent per week?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
hi

Ive just been accepted at Kingston university studying Business Management. its my first year so im looking forward to start and im now looking for accommodation around the university, maybe get a group together in order to rent a house.(ASAP)
Any one interested? let me know please on [Removed - please use PMs]
Reply 3
MAJOR HELP TOOO! got my introduction next thursday, studying creative writing with film studies and nowhere to live either! Anyone need a flatmate? reply asap x
Someone just posted on the Law Society wall about needing someone to take over a room in halls (Kingston Hill) PM me if you're interested and I'll put you in contact with the girl.
Reply 5
I'm looking for somewhere too :smile: has anyone got anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending