The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Questions about UCLAN..? Ask away!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by timmers1177
thanks a lot also been looking on here to find some students studying the same class! Not having much luck, can you suggest anything maybe?:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I've sent you a message Hun, I'll be on the same course :smile: I've not been able to log in on the timetable yet it's driving me mad

Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 61
Im still not able to log onto the timetable but did send an email, the reply was provisionally it looks like mon 9-5 tues 9-5 optional wed & thurs but this isn't set in stone. This is for care,community & citizenship ba (hons) not sure if it is different for the foundation one. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by loulou81
Im still not able to log onto the timetable but did send an email, the reply was provisionally it looks like mon 9-5 tues 9-5 optional wed & thurs but this isn't set in stone. This is for care,community & citizenship ba (hons) not sure if it is different for the foundation one. Hope this helps :smile:

Hi this is UCLan,

There's a new Centralised Timetable system being devised, the Schhol of Social Work tell us your timetable for Foundation Entry Care, Community & Citizenship will be sent to you approx middle of August. Hope this helps.

Regards
Reply 63
Original post by UCLan
Hi this is UCLan,

There's a new Centralised Timetable system being devised, the Schhol of Social Work tell us your timetable for Foundation Entry Care, Community & Citizenship will be sent to you approx middle of August. Hope this helps.

Regards

Thanks will it be the same for the ba hons course??? Im just a very organised person so like to have everything in place.
Thankyou again
Reply 64
Original post by loulou81
Thanks will it be the same for the ba hons course??? Im just a very organised person so like to have everything in place.
Thankyou again

Hi,

The School of Social Work Office tell us returning students will be able to see their timetables from Aug 6th, new students can contact the school office from Aug 6th who should be able to advise about what the timetable is likely to be, or wait until Aug/Sept to view this.

Regards
How's Game Development in UCLan? The details in the website are incredibly (and surprisingly) scarce and I'm just wondering if there are any students/professors here who can share their insights with regards to the course.
Reply 66
Original post by FilipinoGuy
How's Game Development in UCLan? The details in the website are incredibly (and surprisingly) scarce and I'm just wondering if there are any students/professors here who can share their insights with regards to the course.

What do you want to know?

How are the modules like? The facilities? The Quality of teaching in general? How are students assessed? Is there a website/video in the internet that showcases the projects of the students?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending