Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So what do you do in this Gentlemen's League? Sit around some posh diamond-gold encrusted table and sip tea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    So what do you do in this Gentlemen's League? Sit around some posh diamond-gold encrusted table and sip tea?
    exactly...its such the life.

ReputationRep:
    i suggest remaming it the gentlewoman's league

ReputationRep:
    That's about it, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You can't teach an old dog new tricks, eh?
    i am afraid for this league; you are going to take it to new lows by just making it into another Mr White Appreciation Society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    you think i wasnt?
    im sure you was :rolleyes: but lets not start this party thing again, we will have Mr White leaving again when everything grows out of control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i am afraid for this league; you are going to take it to new lows by just making it into another Mr White Appreciation Society.
    You misunderstand, dear elpaw. There will be no organised worship or cultism, this time. Just a group of intellectually elite who prefer to be affiliated.

ReputationRep:
    You misunderstand, dear elpaw. There will be no organised worship or cultism, this time. Just a group of intellectually elite who prefer to be affiliated.
    do you have do be intellectually elite to join or is that what you become?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    do you have do be intellectually elite to join or is that what you become?
    have to be elite in the first place......

ReputationRep:
    So are there any other 'clans' or 'groups' of some sort on this UKL? I hope it doesn't become like a base for 'group's to fight each other out, although I would love to be in one, maybe an anime or Jedi (with Ollie as the Jedi master) one.

ReputationRep:
    have to be elite in the first place......
    cool - so i'm intellectual elite then. i know some who would argue otherwise :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So are there any other 'clans' or 'groups' of some sort on this UKL? I hope it doesn't become like a base for 'group's to fight each other out, although I would love to be in one, maybe an anime or Jedi (with Ollie as the Jedi master) one.
    did you miss the whole "late recent era of UKL" then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    cool - so i'm intellectual elite then. i know some who would argue otherwise :rolleyes:
    you have to be elite in the Circle 6.....you my dear, are not in the circle six!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    did you miss the whole "late recent era of UKL" then?
    I believe I have. Didn't I tell you I was lost on Mars?

ReputationRep:
    you have to be elite in the Circle 6.....you my dear, are not in the circle six!

We shouldn't dismiss her outright. The hierarchy is still being formulated.

ReputationRep:

that's not what i understood from mr white's post.
    bah - keep your sexist league

ReputationRep:
    I believe I have. Didn't I tell you I was lost on Mars?
    http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1957/Faq.htm#altfaq_history

ReputationRep:
    We shouldn't dismiss her outright. The hierarchy is still being formulated.
    thank you mr white, however, i am formulating my own (not so intellectually elite) plan

ReputationRep:
    A new history guide is currently in production. Watch this space.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yea, I remember now! I remember seeing that Harry Potter thread steadily rising to like over 1,000 posts and I was like 'WTF, I have never seen such a popular thread!'.

Btw, do you think I have done well so far since joining, like to do with the amount of posts I have made for example? And don't worry, I don't spam.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.