Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "what are your limitations?"

when they ask that in an interview, what wud U say ???

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    first and foremost...... gravity?

ReputationRep:
    say that you can't levitate or time travel.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know how to iron my shirt.

ReputationRep:
    When an employer asks you that I would be inclined to tell them to piss off. It is a dirty question designed to catch you out. They are looking for a witty answer so somthing like "I can't fly" will do the job. If you say "I can't do everything at once" for example this would be deemed as negative.

I got asked at my interview last week "what was a down point in your life". It was a hard question to answer on the fly so I just mentioned my hearing problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    When an employer asks you that I would be inclined to tell them to piss off. It is a dirty question designed to catch you out. They are looking for a witty answer so somthing like "I can't fly" will do the job. If you say "I can't do everything at once" for example this would be deemed as negative.

I got asked at my interview last week "what was a down point in your life". It was a hard question to answer on the fly so I just mentioned my hearing problem.
    is that why you have a picture of headphones for your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    is that why you have a picture of headphones for your avatar?
    No I am an audiophile. I have high frequency hearing loss which means I have problems hearing anything about 16khz at normal amplitude. I can hear music fine because it is amplified.

I just like my music to sound as close to the original as possible giving my student budget. The headphones in my avator are mine, they are £70 ones which is actually quite cheap for decent headphones.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.