This discussion is closed.
phillip04
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
"what are your limitations?"

when they ask that in an interview, what wud U say ???

thanks.
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
first and foremost...... gravity?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
say that you can't levitate or time travel.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i don't know how to iron my shirt.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When an employer asks you that I would be inclined to tell them to piss off. It is a dirty question designed to catch you out. They are looking for a witty answer so somthing like "I can't fly" will do the job. If you say "I can't do everything at once" for example this would be deemed as negative.

I got asked at my interview last week "what was a down point in your life". It was a hard question to answer on the fly so I just mentioned my hearing problem.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
When an employer asks you that I would be inclined to tell them to piss off. It is a dirty question designed to catch you out. They are looking for a witty answer so somthing like "I can't fly" will do the job. If you say "I can't do everything at once" for example this would be deemed as negative.

I got asked at my interview last week "what was a down point in your life". It was a hard question to answer on the fly so I just mentioned my hearing problem.
is that why you have a picture of headphones for your avatar?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
is that why you have a picture of headphones for your avatar?
No I am an audiophile. I have high frequency hearing loss which means I have problems hearing anything about 16khz at normal amplitude. I can hear music fine because it is amplified.

I just like my music to sound as close to the original as possible giving my student budget. The headphones in my avator are mine, they are £70 ones which is actually quite cheap for decent headphones.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (247)
39.46%
Take autumn exams (186)
29.71%
Look for a job (21)
3.35%
Consider an apprenticeship (24)
3.83%
Take a year out (110)
17.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (38)
6.07%

Watched Threads