Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    Me me me!! Can I be in the gentlewoman's league?

Eva

P.S. LOVE the *Capt* Jack Sparrow icons!
    thanks - you may certainly join

ReputationRep:
    I really like power...i know it's not anything close to world domination but i'll be happy if i could be vice president or something of this prestigious...organisation...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Of course. I'll inform you of rank and privelige once the system is hammered out.
    Many thanks. Banzai!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I really like power...i know it's not anything close to world domination but i'll be happy if i could be vice president or something of this prestigious...organisation...lol
    Afraid not - there's no hierarchy, remember?

ReputationRep:
    Afraid not - there's no hierarchy, remember?
    :eek: lol - well i demand there should be.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: lol - well i demand there should be.
    There is a (soon to be) defined hierarchy in the Gentleman's League, however. Just thought I'd mention that...

ReputationRep:
    isn't it funny that people want to join something which isn't even anything :rolleyes: i think it's weird. sorry just wanted to do a semi - psychology sort of experiment. people jsut want top be part of a group it makes them feel safer cool that was fun (well kinda) i'm bored ignore my rambling

ReputationRep:
    There is a (soon to be) defined hierarchy in the Gentleman's League, however. Just thought I'd mention that...
    why? i hate hierarchy

ReputationRep:
    am i allowed to join despite the fact i'm female? lol

ReputationRep:
    you could easily start your own - i'm not really starting anything here - it was just something i was doing out of curiousity. i wonder why you want power - i suppose people do listen to you more.

my advice is start your own - you can be leader

ReputationRep:
    yes but you will be an ordinary member and not in the famous 'Circle 6' :rolleyes: honestly it sounds like something out of an Enid Blyton book

ReputationRep:
    Of course. It's open to anybody at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yes but you will be an ordinary member and not in the famous 'Circle 6' :rolleyes: honestly it sounds like something out of an Enid Blyton book
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    In that case i'll stay in the 'circle 6' lol

ReputationRep:
    isn't it funny that people want to join something which isn't even anything :rolleyes: i think it's weird. sorry just wanted to do a semi - psychology sort of experiment. people jsut want top be part of a group it makes them feel safer cool that was fun (well kinda) i'm bored ignore my rambling
    LOL!! I only wanted it cause then I could add something to my sig!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    LOL!! I only wanted it cause then I could add something to my sig!
    lol well add it anyway - or you could put 'friend of tinykates'

ReputationRep:
    If there's going to be any organisation - feel free to contact me - lol - i want to be the leader

ReputationRep:
    If there's going to be any organisation - feel free to contact me - lol - i want to be the leader
    lol - ok i'll work on it oh mighty leader

ReputationRep:
    lol - ok i'll work on it oh mighty leader
    oh thank you, you're so kind

ReputationRep:
    can i join?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.