Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by LeeC
Both options end with sex, who cares? :wink:

Awesome line to paraphrase for your Personal Statement :biggrin:
Reply 41
Haha it seems I cant go wrong hea ?
Original post by becomingbindy
League tables, general knowledge, that sort of thing. It's ridiculous when people act like a university's league table standing doesn't matter, when it obviously does to employers.

Yes, it does. But it shouldn't be the main factor you use to decide which uni is better than another. Different league table produce different results. Should I believe that Greenwich is top 10 for Maths alongside with other top unis? (source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2010/jun/04/university-guide-mathematics )
so...what did you choose then?
Reply 44
Hi, im sorry i continue this chat since it's been very long posted but im now making a decision between Sussex and Essex. Can anyone tell me which one is now better for studying MA in IR please. Thank you^^
(personally I would like to choose Sussex but one of my friend told me that Essex is far better about research and lecturers for studying IR so im not sure which one I should choose now:frown:
Original post by SNSD_SNSD
Hi, im sorry i continue this chat since it's been very long posted but im now making a decision between Sussex and Essex. Can anyone tell me which one is now better for studying MA in IR please. Thank you^^
(personally I would like to choose Sussex but one of my friend told me that Essex is far better about research and lecturers for studying IR so im not sure which one I should choose now:frown:

Academically, Essex by far.
I received unconditional offer letter for Development Studies of University of Sussex which is the number program for Development Studies in the world. Also received offer letter from International Development at University of Essex. But choosed to study in a Canadian University. I don't know that I lost big by not choosing IDS of Sussex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending