Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey pls help me guys
    got offers for Physio from -
    Univrsity of wales college of medicine(cardiff)310 points inc B in biol
    bristol university of the west of england 340 points inc B in biol and B in another
    and plymouth but dnt no grades

where shud i go which one? pls give me ur opinion. UWCM is ranked no.1 in the league table for my course

ReputationRep:
    please can u give me your opinion on where u think i shud go for my course and also each of the cities!!!!!!!
    i will b verrrrry thankfull

ReputationRep:
    has no one got anything to say on my god damn problem? orr...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    I'll reply!!

Erm...don't know much about unis for physio....but have you visited any of the unis?? You're going to have to spend the next three years studying there.....so you should go and see what they're like.

Then you've got to decide on a balance between what you want from a uni socially....and what you want academically. If one of these unis happens to be the best for both....then go for it!

Hope this helps...

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    I have:

You're a barbiegirl,
    in a barbie worrrrld,
    it's fantastic,
    just like plastic!

You can brush my hair,
    undress me everywhere?

etc

Woo!

ReputationRep:
    thanx... well i live near cardiff and it is a good city yea...got open days soon so can go visit them all!!!!!!!!!!cardiff is where ill prob go cos its no.1 for my course and also my course has such long hours mon-fri 9-4.30 and so little holidays that it wud be to be nearish home so...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.