PLEAS EXPLAIN...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Can't wait to find out
    Its worth the wait, believe me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    PLEAS EXPLAIN...
    I meant i don't agree with Kuz, you are great..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I meant i don't agree with Kuz, you are great..
    oh i get ya - thanks

ReputationRep:
    oh i get ya - thanks
    And i need 10 points for my next gem......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    And i need 10 points for my next gem......
    lol - i told you - it's gone for today

ReputationRep:
    lol - i told you - it's gone for today
    Good, i don't want your poxy rep!! (J/K)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Good, i don't want your poxy rep!! (J/K)
    lol i won't give you any again then!

ReputationRep:
    lol i won't give you any again then!
    Good, I am glad thats clear then! (J/K M8)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Good, I am glad thats clear then! (J/K M8)
    sorted

ReputationRep:
    Just found this thread because it was one of the threads seen as similar to the Untimate football thread :confused: . Anyway, just thought that it would be a good idea to put all valentines posts in here, which would prevent General Chat being swamped by them all

ReputationRep:
    I'm somewhat in love with a boy who's possibly the most intelligent and intriguing person I've ever met. However (there's always a however :rolleyes: ) we're only friends. Though there's a lot of chemistry between us, it's been a bit complicated and I don't know if or how I could take things forward.

But anyway, Valentine's is in the air, and I want to send him an (anonymous) card. I only want to write one line in it, but I want that one line to be witty and intelligent and not your usual Valentine's thing. I want it to tell him how incredible I think he is, though. So far all I can think of is the formulaic stuff like 'I've never met anyone like you, I wish you were mine' but it sounds so blah :p:

Can anyone come up with anything a bit more unusual, or had anything cool sent to them in the past...?

ReputationRep:
    All I want for Valentine's Day, is to have my fiance here by my side and not 50million trillion miles away! *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazednconfused)
    I'm somewhat in love with a boy who's possibly the most intelligent and intriguing person I've ever met. However (there's always a however :rolleyes: ) we're only friends. Though there's a lot of chemistry between us, it's been a bit complicated and I don't know if or how I could take things forward.

But anyway, Valentine's is in the air, and I want to send him an (anonymous) card. I only want to write one line in it, but I want that one line to be witty and intelligent and not your usual Valentine's thing. I want it to tell him how incredible I think he is, though. So far all I can think of is the formulaic stuff like 'I've never met anyone like you, I wish you were mine' but it sounds so blah :p:

Can anyone come up with anything a bit more unusual, or had anything cool sent to them in the past...?
    My boyfriend, who is definitely not a literary person, wrote in my card last year: 'I'm supposed to put something long in here, but it's much easier to just say - I love you!'

Ah well, I thought it was cute. :p: This year I'm getting him a pair of toenail clippers for V-day. He asked for them!

ReputationRep:
    I hate valentines day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishael)
    My boyfriend, who is definitely not a literary person, wrote in my card last year: 'I'm supposed to put something long in here, but it's much easier to just say - I love you!'
    awww that's sooo sweet

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.