This discussion is closed.
Vienna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
lol how pathetic - i won't do it back - i do have a certain level of maturity
if its attention you wanted, i think uve got it...dont let it go to ur head though..
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Are you trying to be a troublemaker?
No i just dont understand why people post such hatred about religions on threads as she does and im trying to help her address this........im not trouble making im merely helping her understand that we do live in a pluralistic society
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
hehe. you look like elmo
You look like the character off the cartoon series "The Tic"
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe. you look like elmo
I do in real life too
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Quite correct. You know as well as I do, the most influential members of the female society on the forum is missed out.
oh ok, maybe, ye.
TK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
if its attention you wanted, i think uve got it...
sorry - i really don't want to bother with you. I hate the type of things you love talking about and vice versa - i however, will not neg rep you for something like that, and I wasn't even nasty about.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
No i just dont understand why people post such hatred about religions on threads as she does and im trying to help her address this........im not trouble making im merely helping her understand that we do live in a pluralistic society
A. this is a thread about something completely different, there are plenty of threads on religion which you could use to post in

B. Vienna gives an opinion although I dont always agree with her, she does normally have some facts to back up her argument and she is always well informed. I have never heard her be racist or advocate racial hatred in any way. Ok shes contraversial but I dont think shes racist I think you are trying to cause trouble.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry - i really don't want to bother with you. I hate the type of things you love talking about and vice versa - i however, will not neg rep you for something like that, and I wasn't even nasty about.
from vienna's response, she probably didn't give you neg rep. besides you'd get like minus 400 points if she did, and you'd lose some gems
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why the attitude then? i was not the first person to feel sorry for curryADD who i happen to quite like, and what i thought was a female 2776..it doesnt really matter to me, i just thought id state their case.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
from vienna's response, she probably didn't give you neg rep. besides you'd get like minus 400 points if she did, and you'd lose some gems
quite.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why the attitude then? i was not the first person to feel sorry for curryADD who i happen to quite like, and what i thought was a female 2776..it doesnt really matter to me, i just thought id state their case.
So you actually though I was female the whole time? That is rather disconcerting.
TK
Rep:
?
lol - she did she was the secomnd one to neg rep me, because i thought it was her the first time. i've never neg repped anyone and i don't intend to start now
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You would lose about 20 rep points. Cos Vienna can give out about 40 positive and rep is divided by 2.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
A. this is a thread about something completely different, there are plenty of threads on religion which you could use to post in

B. Vienna gives an opinion although I dont always agree with her, she does normally have some facts to back up her argument and she is always well informed. I have never heard her be racist or advocate racial hatred in any way. Ok shes contraversial but I dont think shes racist I think you are trying to cause trouble.
look have you read her threads...i dont cause trouble nor do i insite racial hatred....i think you should trail through some of her threads and actually read her responses...as for me trying to cause trouble i dont i just dont advocate racism!
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol - she did she was the secomnd one to neg rep me, because i thought it was her the first time. i've never neg repped anyone and i don't intend to start now
hehe, how else was i to prove u wrong!
TK
Rep:
?
what attitude? I've tried to explain to all the people who have complained that this was not a serious thread - it was something waiting2smile and I were discussing and it was all a joke - i expected it to die almost straight away. if it didn't really matter to you, you wouldn't have wasted your rep on me
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
look have you read her threads...i dont cause trouble nor do i insite racial hatred....i think you should trail through some of her threads and actually read her responses...as for me trying to cause trouble i dont i just dont advocate racism!
perhaps u can give us some examples? im an open-minded kinda gal, and willing to listen...
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if its attention you wanted, i think uve got it...dont let it go to ur head though..
You would know...
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've read her posts I dont think that you have, or if you have you obviously arent able to understand them properly.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what attitude? I've tried to explain to all the people who have complained that this was not a serious thread - it was something waiting2smile and I were discussing and it was all a joke - i expected it to die almost straight away. if it didn't really matter to you, you wouldn't have wasted your rep on me
wasted?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (195)
33.28%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.66%
I still don't know (100)
17.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed