Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol how pathetic - i won't do it back - i do have a certain level of maturity
    if its attention you wanted, i think uve got it...dont let it go to ur head though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Are you trying to be a troublemaker?
    No i just dont understand why people post such hatred about religions on threads as she does and im trying to help her address this........im not trouble making im merely helping her understand that we do live in a pluralistic society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    hehe. you look like elmo
    You look like the character off the cartoon series "The Tic"

ReputationRep:
    hehe. you look like elmo
    I do in real life too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Quite correct. You know as well as I do, the most influential members of the female society on the forum is missed out.
    oh ok, maybe, ye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    if its attention you wanted, i think uve got it...
    sorry - i really don't want to bother with you. I hate the type of things you love talking about and vice versa - i however, will not neg rep you for something like that, and I wasn't even nasty about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    No i just dont understand why people post such hatred about religions on threads as she does and im trying to help her address this........im not trouble making im merely helping her understand that we do live in a pluralistic society
    A. this is a thread about something completely different, there are plenty of threads on religion which you could use to post in

B. Vienna gives an opinion although I dont always agree with her, she does normally have some facts to back up her argument and she is always well informed. I have never heard her be racist or advocate racial hatred in any way. Ok shes contraversial but I dont think shes racist I think you are trying to cause trouble.

ReputationRep:
    sorry - i really don't want to bother with you. I hate the type of things you love talking about and vice versa - i however, will not neg rep you for something like that, and I wasn't even nasty about.
    from vienna's response, she probably didn't give you neg rep. besides you'd get like minus 400 points if she did, and you'd lose some gems

ReputationRep:
    why the attitude then? i was not the first person to feel sorry for curryADD who i happen to quite like, and what i thought was a female 2776..it doesnt really matter to me, i just thought id state their case.

ReputationRep:
    from vienna's response, she probably didn't give you neg rep. besides you'd get like minus 400 points if she did, and you'd lose some gems
    quite.

ReputationRep:
    why the attitude then? i was not the first person to feel sorry for curryADD who i happen to quite like, and what i thought was a female 2776..it doesnt really matter to me, i just thought id state their case.
    So you actually though I was female the whole time? That is rather disconcerting.

ReputationRep:
    lol - she did she was the secomnd one to neg rep me, because i thought it was her the first time. i've never neg repped anyone and i don't intend to start now

ReputationRep:
    You would lose about 20 rep points. Cos Vienna can give out about 40 positive and rep is divided by 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    A. this is a thread about something completely different, there are plenty of threads on religion which you could use to post in

B. Vienna gives an opinion although I dont always agree with her, she does normally have some facts to back up her argument and she is always well informed. I have never heard her be racist or advocate racial hatred in any way. Ok shes contraversial but I dont think shes racist I think you are trying to cause trouble.
    look have you read her threads...i dont cause trouble nor do i insite racial hatred....i think you should trail through some of her threads and actually read her responses...as for me trying to cause trouble i dont i just dont advocate racism!

ReputationRep:
    lol - she did she was the secomnd one to neg rep me, because i thought it was her the first time. i've never neg repped anyone and i don't intend to start now
    hehe, how else was i to prove u wrong!

ReputationRep:
    what attitude? I've tried to explain to all the people who have complained that this was not a serious thread - it was something waiting2smile and I were discussing and it was all a joke - i expected it to die almost straight away. if it didn't really matter to you, you wouldn't have wasted your rep on me

ReputationRep:
    look have you read her threads...i dont cause trouble nor do i insite racial hatred....i think you should trail through some of her threads and actually read her responses...as for me trying to cause trouble i dont i just dont advocate racism!
    perhaps u can give us some examples? im an open-minded kinda gal, and willing to listen...

ReputationRep:
    if its attention you wanted, i think uve got it...dont let it go to ur head though..
    You would know...

ReputationRep:
    I've read her posts I dont think that you have, or if you have you obviously arent able to understand them properly.

ReputationRep:
    what attitude? I've tried to explain to all the people who have complained that this was not a serious thread - it was something waiting2smile and I were discussing and it was all a joke - i expected it to die almost straight away. if it didn't really matter to you, you wouldn't have wasted your rep on me
    wasted?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.