Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    apology accepted.
    aww vienna is ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i like Dirty Sanchez, are they Newport?
    Dainton is. He has the 'crappy biker jacket'.

ReputationRep:
    how did pencil queen get all the votes? n/m this is a pointless poll, with very unusual candidates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    how did pencil queen get all the votes? n/m this is a pointless poll, with very unusual candidates.
    Because PQ is a well respected senior...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Because PQ is a well respected senior...
    And there wasnt much of a choice there to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry curry - it wasn't meant to be serious. i'm sure you'd have got lots of votes, but you don't care anyway - but i just wanted to say sorry - there were only 10 options. i know you think i'm an annoying newbie, but htis thread was popular nontheless, even though it wasn't intended to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    The Poll (finally)
    WHERE AM I? DO NOT EXIST?! IM ONLY HERE KATE!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    WHERE AM I? DO NOT EXIST?! IM ONLY HERE KATE!!! :mad:
    lol - i'm sorry (again) ok - read the rest of the thread - IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE! jeez you people take this too seriously
    the title was made up by me anyway - wow Mr White - you're head boy - it means nothing (coz it was just a jooooooke!) lol i'm going mad this has caused far more trouble than it's worth

ReputationRep:
    i hope waiting2smile isn't made headgirl she's already deputy in school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander04)
    i hope waiting2smile isn't made headgirl she's already deputy in school.
    whatdya wanna be headgirl 4? 2 many rules live a little peeps

ReputationRep:
    um.... wait...im a girl, i should be head girl..,,beaT u all

ReputationRep:
    My vote goes to happysunshine
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfmax)
    um.... wait...im a girl, i should be head girl..,,beaT u all
    bullshat - hehe!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissnaughty)
    bullshat - hehe!

xxx
    i voted for

waiting2smile

sorry bout yesterday
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    how did pencil queen get all the votes?
    Probably because I summon up an image of sensible shoes, glasses and sobriety

Looks like my idea of getting beaten by allowing the daytime members to vote in the poll isn't really working either.

Off Topic Note: I'd like to apologise for anything offensive or just plain daft that I posted last night. I got my quantities a bit confused and was stoned off my face and have almost no memory of the hours between 6pm and midnight (apart from spending about an hour giggling at the word doormat).

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Probably because I summon up an image of sensible shoes, glasses and sobriety

Looks like my idea of getting beaten by allowing the daytime members to vote in the poll isn't really working either.

Off Topic Note: I'd like to apologise for anything offensive or just plain daft that I posted last night. I got my quantities a bit confused and was stoned off my face and have almost no memory of the hours between 6pm and midnight (apart from spending about an hour giggling at the word doormat).

Thank you
    you know you wanna be headgilr of ukl

ReputationRep:
    why am i on there, i know im not gonna get it, but to be nominated in the first place???
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    you know you wanna be headgilr of ukl
    you know I'm really not that a*sed...at this moment in time I just want my head to stop spinning before my next meeting with bigwigs.

ReputationRep:
    i voted for

waiting2smile

sorry bout yesterday
    Your infatuation has manifested itself in unhealthy ways, my dear boy. Stop it, pull yourself together man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Your infatuation has manifested itself in unhealthy ways, my dear boy. Stop it, pull yourself together man...
    get lost man, you're the one that has the unhealthy interest in her. I've seen your pathetic threads.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.