AQA A Physics A2 Textbook Supplementary Resources

Watch
DavidCrow
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I've seen so many people trying to find the resources for the optional topic for AQA A Physics A2 on here (it isnt included in the AQA book) so I thought I'd help everyone out and upload them:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zejm55pec749c5t

The zip file includes the following:

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 1-8 and End of Unit 4 from the AQA textbook [Unit 4]

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 9-12 and the End of Unit 5 from the AQA textbook [Unit 5 compulsory topics]

Detailed AQA notes from Kerboodle for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics)

Exam Style Questions and answers for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics).

DavidCrow
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
bump
Big-Daddy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You could have just said you've got the Exam Style questions and answers for the whole book!
_JasmineMistry
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
the link doesnt work
yoyox120
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Reupload it please!
DavidCrow
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by yoyox120)
Reupload it please!
Will do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omar Raza
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
the link doesnt upload again --- reupload it please !
user1-4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
please do^
Davelittle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DavidCrow)
I've seen so many people trying to find the resources for the optional topic for AQA A Physics A2 on here (it isnt included in the AQA book) so I thought I'd help everyone out and upload them:

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 1-8 and End of Unit 4 from the AQA textbook [Unit 4]

Answers to the Exam Style Questions for Chapters 9-12 and the End of Unit 5 from the AQA textbook [Unit 5 compulsory topics]

Detailed AQA notes from Kerboodle for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics)

Exam Style Questions and answers for all of the optional topics (Applied Physics, Medical Physics, Turning Points in Physics and Astrophysics).

Please could you reupload?
Jehoakim
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Would it be possible for you to upload the files again, or to a different file-share?
constance2013
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
please re upload
constance2013
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DavidCrow)

please can you repost it...i cant find it anywhere

thanks so much
johndoethesecond
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Bump for re-uploading please!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (60)
41.1%
Take autumn exams (53)
36.3%
Look for a job (3)
2.05%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.74%
Take a year out (18)
12.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
5.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed