The Student Room Group

Clearing/Accomodation

I've been told that I won't find out if I've got a place at Bournemouth Uni until Thursday due to a GCSE result. This therefore leaves me at a disadvantage and I've got a few questions if anyone could help?

How long does clearing last? If I fail to get my place can I still enter?

Also if I fail to get in will my insurance still be available as they didn't ask for the GCSE?

And last of all, my main concern is that if I get in that will I have missed out on the BU halls? As I live 200 miles away I'm really concerned that if I may have missed out?
Reply 1
Sorry to bump but is there anyone with any advice on this? :dontknow:
Original post by Wakeydcfc
How long does clearing last? If I fail to get my place can I still enter?

In theory it's open until October 24th, but almost all places will have gone long before this.

Also if I fail to get in will my insurance still be available as they didn't ask for the GCSE?

I assume Bournemouth is your firm choice? If so, and you still meet the conditions for your insurance choice, yes.

And last of all, my main concern is that if I get in that will I have missed out on the BU halls? As I live 200 miles away I'm really concerned that if I may have missed out?

You'd probably be better asking in the Bournemouth Uni forum, as these things can vary a lot between different unis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending