The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello123450
I got a conditional today from City!!!! I need 300 points and MUST get a B in biology! D:
(predicted sociology- B Biology-C and ict-C)

Well doneee :wink:
Reply 301
How did ye wait for a reply? Sent my application away about 2 weeks ago.. Just gotten emails to say they have received it so far.
Original post by bikerboy17
I got my first offer today from liverpool, B in biology , c in chemistry and c in physics.
Got an email 50 minutes later from st. george's for an invite to interview on the 11th of january.
All in all a very good day :biggrin:

Well done for both of those!! ...
I got that same from Liverpool lastnight too! (:
B- Biology
C- ICT
C- Sociology!
not too bothered about my rejection from Pourtsmouth now (: woop
Original post by Whatever9999
Well doneee :wink:

Thankyou! I got an offer from Liverpool too last night!!
But..... i found it strange how i got an offer from City but a rejection from Pourtsmouth when they are both asking for the same grades... =/ lol
Original post by jn21
How did ye wait for a reply? Sent my application away about 2 weeks ago.. Just gotten emails to say they have received it so far.

Hi! (:
I sent my UCAS off on the 18th November i think... and then on Track it said the uni's all recived it on the 21st November...
and my first reply (which was a rejection) was last week.. So around 12 or 13 days i think. Not to worry, you'll hear back soon!! unlees youve applied to Canterbury, who say they only look at applicants AFTER 15th Jan! D:
Original post by pieceofcake

Interview day at Exeter tomorrow... eeek... anyone got any advice?
Apparently it's an informal interview.. more like a chat... but still ****ing myself!

ah good luck! :biggrin: i had an interview with them when applying for 2011 entry. it's a realllllllllly relaxed interview.
i was asked to discuss my work experience placement, why i chose radiography, what makes an efficient radiographer and future career aspects.
then after i was given cake and hot chocolate :').
let me know how it goes. xoxo
Reply 306
Congratulations to everyone who's been getting offers, hope its what you've wanted.

December/January is a busy time in terms of offers/interviews/rejections(:frown:) etc.

Best of luck!!
Original post by nikita1

Original post by nikita1
That's pretty crap actually. Can another teacher do it on your behalf?? Applying for therapy at LSBU, City and St George's.... keep nagging your tutor babe...fingers crossed for you. Sure you will be fine, espec if you got offers last year. Be positive x :smile:

thanks for that darling, i'm trying to remain positive but stressful things prevent me from that. good luck with your application. xoxo

ps - to all those holding offers from city, congratulations! i find it odd that they're giving offers already. when i applied for 2011 entry, they were looking at applications during february, and i got my offer in march. strangeeeeeee.
Reply 308
anyone heard anything fro Leeds yet? :smile:
Original post by Kay44
anyone heard anything fro Leeds yet? :smile:

I have an interview with them in February so fingers all crossed!!
Original post by wrafiq
Yeah I applied but I haven't received a replu yet

hey if u dnt mind what grades are u predicted

Thank you!
That is what I needed to put my mind at ease a little bit :smile:... How many people interviewed you?
I will let you know! :smile: x

cool :smile:. i had 2 people interview me.
i hope things go good for you poppet. xoxo
Reply 312
Congrats & Good Luck! :smile:
Thankyou! I got an offer from Liverpool too last night!!
But..... i found it strange how i got an offer from City but a rejection from Pourtsmouth when they are both asking for the same grades... =/ lol

Awwww Well donee !!!
yeah thats pretty weird ,but who cares you got the offers now :smile: screw them hahah
When did you send off your ucas application ?
Reply 314
Original post by ellbean
does anyone know what the admissions test for st george's uni is like? And what are the essay questions like? :smile:

hey i have my interview for st georges next week. Help
Hi guys. I still haven't even had acknowledgement of existence yet from city. How long did they take to get back to you all ? Good luck to everyone who has interviews soon :smile: anyway that's 5 minutes on the Internet that I can't afford :tongue: back to the revision :biggrin:
Original post by bikerboy17
Hi guys. I still haven't even had acknowledgement of existence yet from city. How long did they take to get back to you all ? Good luck to everyone who has interviews soon :smile: anyway that's 5 minutes on the Internet that I can't afford :tongue: back to the revision :biggrin:

Hey! :smile: I didn't get anything from City at all about them recieving my application. I just sent it off and waited for an offer or rejection. it took about 2 weeks from the date I sent it off
Original post by Whatever9999
Awwww Well donee !!!
yeah thats pretty weird ,but who cares you got the offers now :smile: screw them hahah
When did you send off your ucas application ?

Thankyou! :smile: I sent mine off on maybe the 18th nov and on the UCAS Track it says the uni's actually got my application on 21st Nov and then I get the offer this Monday! (5th dec) and I got the Liverpool offer yesterday on the 6th :smile:
Reply 318

Hi! (:
I sent my UCAS off on the 18th November i think... and then on Track it said the uni's all recived it on the 21st November...
and my first reply (which was a rejection) was last week.. So around 12 or 13 days i think. Not to worry, you'll hear back soon!! unlees youve applied to Canterbury, who say they only look at applicants AFTER 15th Jan! D:

Awh thank you :smile: and hard luck :/ Yea got my Canterbury letter today! Agh im so nervous, im applying from Ireland so really afraid i'v filled something in wrong.. I have gone for QMU, Herfordshire, Bangor, RGU and Canterbury.
Reply 319
Anyone heard anything from Bradford yet? I'm not worried, just curious as some wannabe nurses in my class have had interviews already.

Latest