The Student Room Group

Unable to reply to my offer?

I'm on UCAS Track and for some reason as I try to reply my offer, I get blocked off and I get a simple pop-up, "you are not required to reply to your offer at present." What's the delay? My results have been recognised, I have met my grade requirements, I've received my confirmation letter and my offer is now unconditional.

I have been offered adjustment, but I'm not going to use it. I rang up Queen's and filled out an enquiry form but received an email from admissions saying that it was unlikely I would make it. It wasn't really an official UCAS approach, so I don't see how that would affect it. Maybe I have to wait until Clearing officially shuts?
Reply 1
Original post by That Bearded Man
I'm on UCAS Track and for some reason as I try to reply my offer, I get blocked off and I get a simple pop-up, "you are not required to reply to your offer at present." What's the delay? My results have been recognised, I have met my grade requirements, I've received my confirmation letter and my offer is now unconditional.

I have been offered adjustment, but I'm not going to use it. I rang up Queen's and filled out an enquiry form but received an email from admissions saying that it was unlikely I would make it. It wasn't really an official UCAS approach, so I don't see how that would affect it. Maybe I have to wait until Clearing officially shuts?
Well, you aren't required to reply to your offer! If you aren't pursuing anything through Adjustment, you're done. Just sit back and wait for the mountain of paper to come through from your uni :smile:
Original post by Minerva
Well, you aren't required to reply to your offer! If you aren't pursuing anything through Adjustment, you're done. Just sit back and wait for the mountain of paper to come through from your uni :smile:

So hold on, they've already sent me a letter saying I met my offer, but I haven't ACTUALLY accepted it yet? Do they send me an email asking me to confirm or something like that?

Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by That Bearded Man
So hold on, they've already sent me a letter saying I met my offer, but I haven't ACTUALLY accepted it yet? Do they send me an email asking me to confirm or something like that?

Thanks
You accepted it when you made your choices. Now that you have met the offer conditions your offer has turned unconditional, but your acceptance still stands. The AS12 letter will tell you if you need to confirm anything at this stage, but if you do it will be direct to the uni, not to UCAS.
Original post by Minerva
You accepted it when you made your choices. Now that you have met the offer conditions your offer has turned unconditional, but your acceptance still stands. The AS12 letter will tell you if you need to confirm anything at this stage, but if you do it will be direct to the uni, not to UCAS.

Thanks Minerva, help appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending