Turn on thread page Beta

LumpyCustard watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzzzzy)
    ill have you know we aint laffin bout u- jus cos we on here dont mean we only talkin bout u ya kno
    GOOD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    no i just keep my private affairs to myself. what is wrong with that?
    Nothing at all wrong with that. I do exactly the same, or at least i try.

ReputationRep:
    ill have you know we aint laffin bout u- jus cos we on here dont mean we only talkin bout u ya kno
    o ok, you are in the situation lol, apologies x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    not being rude, but its between them two, dont go stirring unless ur in the situation yourself.
    u can say that but its a bit different if you actually know them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    not being rude, but its between them two, dont go stirring unless ur in the situation yourself.
    these days provacy dont exist. everyone wants to no the ins and outs of everythin.

and glitter, i told u things wen i was upset coz i didnt think ud b like this! just shows how wrong u can be!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Nothing at all wrong with that. I do exactly the same, or at least i try.
    yep me too, kinda got me in trouble with the parents tho...lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    no they rnt. its me and ste but no. everyone has an opinion on us coz wer a yr apart, and eveyone has an opinion on me coz i dont go tellin them about what i do with blokes!!

ReputationRep:
    GOOD!
    paranoia ( ooh big word!!!!)

( you done the minutes for the meeting, i got info on Skeg)

ReputationRep:
    GOOD!
    for **** sake louise!!! ur being as naive as he is!! ur not tellin me that a 15 year old boy can determine weather hes in love or not, u'll underestand what u were doin when hes got bored with u, and hes thrown u away, i wont say i told u so

if u feel that stongly about him u carry on wasting ur time!!!

ReputationRep:
    no they rnt. its me and ste but no. everyone has an opinion on us coz wer a yr apart, and eveyone has an opinion on me coz i dont go tellin them about what i do with blokes!!
    ur birthday is 3 months after his- to me that is nearer 2 years!!!

ReputationRep:
    paranoia ( ooh big word!!!!)

( you done the minutes for the meeting, i got info on Skeg)
    well r u surprised with the laughin and funny looks when i walk in the room??

and im doin them now. y?

ReputationRep:
    these days provacy dont exist. everyone wants to no the ins and outs of everythin.

and glitter, i told u things wen i was upset coz i didnt think ud b like this! just shows how wrong u can be!!
    ure always writin silly threads on here about what he has or hasnt done to u, if u dont want people to no u shouldnt do that

ReputationRep:
    he aint a bloke tho!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ur birthday is 3 months after his- to me that is nearer 2 years!!!
    erm... l think thats one year and 3 months...

and glitter - we r not wastin our time! id we were in some school boy relationship wud we have lasted 8 mnths? jsu coz he is 15 doesnt mean he is like the rest of them.

ReputationRep:
    well r u surprised with the laughin and funny looks when i walk in the room??

and im doin them now. y?
    we looked cos we wondered who was comin in... and we laffin not bout you.

just wondered, i got a list of activities we can do there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    ure always rightin silly threads on here about what he has or hasnt done to u, if u dont want people to no u shouldnt do that
    #

and? i tell them things i want them to know. not what i have and havent done with him, and i dont expect people to take the crap out of us coz i happen to be a yr older than him (oh sorry i forgot the extra 3 months)

ReputationRep:
    erm... l think thats one year and 3 months...

and glitter - we r not wastin our time! id we were in some school boy relationship wud we have lasted 8 mnths? jsu coz he is 15 doesnt mean he is like the rest of them.
    Some 15 year olds can be very mature - I know i was - And some can be just like 10year olds. It depends on the people so if you think your right for each other then keep it going.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    for f**k sake louise!!! ur being as naive as he is!! ur not tellin me that a 15 year old boy can determine weather hes in love or not, u'll underestand what u were doin when hes got bored with u, and hes thrown u away, i wont say i told u so

if u feel that stongly about him u carry on wasting ur time!!!
    For the first time ever I'm seriously considering using negative rep.

This is one of the nastiest, *****iest, cruelest things I've read on here and you remind me of the reason why I really hated a lot of my time in school.

Do you honestly think you're acting like anything other than a jealous kid who is determined to destroy her friends happiness for her own sick satisfaction.

ReputationRep:
    he aint a bloke tho!!!!!!!!!!
    so what is he? a shemale???

sorry but i feel like revenge now! k block crew link comin on next page

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.