Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    You think putting her and her relationship down and making her feel even worse will stop you from losing a good friend?

You think that implying ultimatums of him or us will stop you from losing a good friend?

Honestly you're applying the logic of a 10 yr old to the (supposedly) more adult teenage world of relationships. It wont work and if anything you're driving your friend away.

Stop being so bloody judgmental - you're not her mother you're her friend - as a friend it's your job to support her in her *own* decisions even if they don't always turn out as planned.
    can i just ask do u have an opinon on this situation?????????????? ill answer for u, no!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dizzzzzy)
    do you know her???????????
    No IRL but I've sure as hell come across this *****y little attitude from so-called "friends" before now.

ReputationRep:
    Hello? Have you forgotten that you're all smack bang in the middle of puberty. Change is inevitable, you can't fight it. Are you so sure that it's her that's changed and not you or the way you treat her? Are you sure that it's the relationship that's changed her and not simply her personality growing into it's final form?

Do you really think that if they broke up tomorrow she would change back?
    the onyl thing thats changed is im a strongewr perosn now and can handle things i cudnt before.

i am stil the happy and jumpy person as always, they dont see it. they only see me in free lessons at school.

ReputationRep:
    Holy F***....i just signed back in and it looks like world war three in this thread!!! Everyone calm down....this isn't the place to have an argument or this discussion!

ReputationRep:
    Hello? Have you forgotten that you're all smack bang in the middle of puberty. Change is inevitable, you can't fight it. Are you so sure that it's her that's changed and not you or the way you treat her? Are you sure that it's the relationship that's changed her and not simply her personality growing into it's final form?

Do you really think that if they broke up tomorrow she would change back?
    yes we are sure she changed!!!!!! WE SPENT 5 DAYS A WEEK WITH HER HAVING NON-STOP LAFFS AND STUFF!!! how do u know if u dont know her?????????? bloody hell

ReputationRep:
    stop Arguing Already!

ReputationRep:
    Come on people, youre all good friends, dont let a boy/man whatever u wanna call him drag you down. At the end of the day,. its all part of growing up.

ReputationRep:
    No IRL but I've sure as hell come across this *****y little attitude from so-called "friends" before now.
    and????? dont mean u know us!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Holy F***....i just signed back in and it looks like world war three in this thread!!! Everyone calm down....this isn't the place to have an argument or this discussion!
    too right lol, bloody hell, im too scared to say anything incase everyone turns on me!!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    can i just ask do u have an opinon on this situation?????????????? ill answer for u, no!
    I have no opinion on lumpycustards relationship - because the only people entitled to have an opinion are lumpy and her boyfriend. Everyone else is just an outsider who only knows part of the story.

On the way you're expressing your "friendship" and the way you're demonstrating in every post that "relationship or not u've always got ur friends" then yes I do have an opinion - not that I need to express it because your posts say more than I ever could.

ReputationRep:
    Glitter, everyone play nice....i aint heard ya's speak like this before and it dont exactly make me wanna talk to ya's if all u's are gonna do is ***** at each other and everyone else!!!

ReputationRep:
    shes just tryna give advise. I know i respect pencil queen and so do many others. I would take her advise personally. Try and see it from louises point of view for once rather than your owns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    too right lol, bloody hell, im too scared to say anything incase everyone turns on me!!!
    That dont bother me....i speak my mind wether its good or bad!!

ReputationRep:
    i wasnt expecting this at all. i new somet was up wen i walked in the room and now i no. every1 has a prblem coz hes older and coz i keep intimate things private. oh well. iv ahd it for 8 mnths of people 24/7 i shud b able to deal with it. howveer i not had it off people i thought were older and knew better

ReputationRep:
    That dont bother me....i speak my mind wether its good or bad!!
    yeah i do most the time...but everyone is proper *****ing
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    yes we are sure she changed!!!!!! WE SPENT 5 DAYS A WEEK WITH HER HAVING NON-STOP LAFFS AND STUFF!!! how do u know if u dont know her?????????? bloody hell

And do you really think things would change back to how they were 8 months ago if they broke up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    shes just tryna give advise. I know i respect pencil queen and so do many others. I would take her advise personally. Try and see it from louises point of view for once rather than your owns.
    hows about everyone else sees it from our point of view too??????? we see her pretty much everyday!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have no opinion on lumpycustards relationship - because the only people entitled to have an opinion are lumpy and her boyfriend. Everyone else is just an outsider who only knows part of the story.

On the way you're expressing your "friendship" and the way you're demonstrating in every post that "relationship or not u've always got ur friends" then yes I do have an opinion - not that I need to express it because your posts say more than I ever could.
    have u looked at it from our point of view?? have u seen what we see??? u only want to look at what feels right to u, im sure if one of ur friends was in this situation u would have one hell of an opinion!!

ReputationRep:
    have u looked at it from our point of view?? have u seen what we see??? u only want to look at what feels right to u, im sure if one of ur friends was in this situation u would have one hell of an opinion!!
    I have been in your situation, so i know how u feel - STAND BY HER

ReputationRep:

No we dont know ya's but we all know something bout being friends coz we all got them (some more than others right now) if you really were her friend you would tell her what you think yeah but you would also stick by the decision she made instead of *****ing adn falling out with each other....im sure everyone has been out with someone that all ur matyes disliked and did that stop you coz it didnt bother me. See it from her point of view and try to respect ur friendship instead of giving her ultimatiums (wrong spelling i think) and flushing ur friendship down the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!! For everyone's sake!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.