Turn on thread page Beta

Around the world watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    I think you are a little confused hehe just kidding.
    Argentina got the same and more (the mountains are in both countries and the glaciers too) but Argentina has lovely sun beaches and water falls and whatever you want

:cool:
    Argentina.....Chile....close enough...meh..[shrugs shoulders]

Sounds wicked though!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere!

Japan, New Zealand, Australia, USA .. the list just goes on and on...

Hence thestudy now to get a well payed job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    If you had the oppertunity to travel around the world where wuld u go?

ooo a criuse around the med

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt the cat)
    Well next year mission is to learn spanish, and then go to Spain, and then funds, health and everything else permitting i hope to go to Brazil/South america the following year
    Well, you can take my advice if you want, South America ... you should only visit Brazil, Uruguay, Chile and Argentina. Except if you want to see any indigenous empire ...

Brazil is beautiful, Uruguay is pretty nice too, I've never been in Chile but I think is pretty cool, Argentina ... I love my country hehe.

Buenos Aires is awesome, check the picture in my signature... and as I said before we have anything you could want...

Cold? Go to the south and freeze with glaciers hehe
    Do you want to go to the beach? Perfect, Carilo, check out that city, that's pretty.
    And so on ...

ReputationRep:
    There are so many places I want to go! I'd love to backpack with friends around South America: Patagonia, Tierra Del Fuego (spelt wrong probably), Venezuela, Machu Pichu and the Inca Trail. Also India, China, Japan and New Zealand.

ReputationRep:
    Cuba - it's apparently like a time warp- all the cars driven are from the 1930s and it's meant to be a really friendly place. Also China 'cause its one of the oldest civilizations. Also. Iceland- a volcanic island, with fresh water springs etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Muffin)
    There are so many places I want to go! I'd love to backpack with friends around South America: Patagonia, Tierra Del Fuego (spelt wrong probably), Venezuela, Machu Pichu and the Inca Trail. Also India, China, Japan and New Zealand.
    Tierra del Fuego is perfectly right spelt!
    I'm from Argentina

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.