The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Original post by E.B
possibly the worst game EVER!

but hopefully so, so worth it :rolleyes:

It is horrible. Don't get to stressed about it though. The best thing everyone can be doing now is working their socks off to get the best A level grades possible so that if the worst happens you give yourself the best chance of getting in next time!
interview for gec! so pleased :biggrin:

anybody know how long the gec interview lasts?
Original post by My-My-My

Original post by My-My-My
Nooo! TC is cheaper and all the flats have been done up now to the same standard as Mason (I may be a little biased)

TC is a hole.
Original post by cookie94
Yeeeeeeey!!! I just got an offer :biggrin: - chuffed to bits!

Original post by DaisyMay93
WOOO I got an offer as well :biggrin: Was petrified when I got the email in case it was a rejection :P

Original post by Immi :)
got an offer!!!! so so so happy :smile: :smile:

Congrats to you all!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Just wondering how long you guys prepared for interview and whether you think it helped? And also what are your offers, AAA or A*AA?
Reply 904
Original post by gozatron
TC is a hole.

What's Maple Bank like? :smile:
Reply 905
Original post by Someone123123

Just wondering how long you guys prepared for interview and whether you think it helped? And also what are your offers, AAA or A*AA?

My offer is AAA really pleased :smile: um i spent quite a long time preparing for my interview then promptly forgot it all due to nerves!
Original post by Escapade

Original post by Escapade
What's Maple Bank like? :smile:

Worse than TC. Let just say you can play corridor cricket in Mason but can't anywhere else! Mason or Shackleton are the best ones!
Reply 907
Does anyone know how long Birmingham gives interviews? I still didn't get anything (except acknowledgement) so I'm just more and more stressed. Does it change something that I'm not from UK (but from EU)?
Birmingham GEP interview...13th January :-)
Reply 909
Who has an interview on the 23rd of Nov?
Original post by groovyangel2008
Birmingham GEP interview...13th January :-)

mines on 11th! eeeep so nervous
Gahhhh people have got offers already! Congrats to you all :biggrin:

But now I'm nervous :s-smilie:
Original post by Someone123123

Thanks :biggrin: My offer is AAA :smile: and I made sure I knew a bit about the NHS and just read through my personal statement loads, trying to think of questions they could ask :smile: Forgot everything when I went in, but it did help me feel a bit more prepared and less nervous :tongue:

Best of luck! :smile:
congrats to all wid offers! I've given up hope that way if I get an interview i'll be pleasantly surprised!
Reply 914
Original post by MAMDS1993
congrats to all wid offers! I've given up hope that way if I get an interview i'll be pleasantly surprised!

Don't worry :smile: you will definitely, as long as you have good grades and a pleasant PS for them to read. That's what I keep telling myself :biggrin: :wink:
But what if they give out most of thier offers by january? is that likely or unlikely?
Reply 916
Original post by fatimah7860
But what if they give out most of thier offers by january? is that likely or unlikely?

That will not happen.
Reply 917
Offer from Birmingham!!! got it this Wednesday. AAA :-)
Reply 918
Original post by DstarRaW
Offer from Birmingham!!! got it this Wednesday. AAA :-)

congrats!! :smile:
Reply 919
Does anybody have an interview this coming Wednesday? If so what times?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending