Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Facebook users who view your profile POLL 1 watch

• View Poll Results: Would you like this feature? (if everyone had it)
    Yes
    11.63%
    No
    88.37%

ReputationRep:
    If Facebook developed a feature that allowed you to:

View a log of every user that had visited your profile (regardless of whether they are a friend)
    How many times they have visited your profile in total, how many times since yesterday and since last week.
    Who'd accessed your friends list
    Who'd viewed your wall
    Who'd viewed what photo and how many times

Would you want this feature, bearing in mind that everyone would have it, so not only would you see who'd visited your profile, but whatever profile you visit would also find out you had too, so on balance... you find out who's stalking you but whoever you stalk finds out that you're stalking them.

Now Take POLL 2 : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post33620376

ReputationRep:
    it would kill fb in that you wouldnt do what you normally do for fear of being creepy

ReputationRep:
    It would suck all the fun out of casual friend stalking.

ReputationRep:
    I only use Facebook to stalk people I dislike that I went to school with though

ReputationRep:
    nah allow it man, how would i be able to stalk buff guys ffs :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    No lol

ReputationRep:
    I would be busted.
    So nay

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be busted as a stalker, so no, although I very much want to know who visits my profile and how many times, it would be interesting.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.