University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Brayford Quays Confirmed Flat & Room Number

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Batesy13*
17th u??

Yeh 17th aswell, I was going to go on the 18th but just read on the moving in guide flats like 1 to 30 or something have to move in on the saturday.
(edited 12 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Elliot678

Yeh 17th aswell, I was going to go on the 18th but just read on the moving in guide flats like 1 to 30 or something have to move in on the saturday.

Yer, u are the last flatmate to be found!! all the rest on facebook :biggrin:
Reply 42
Yer, u are the last flatmate to be found!! all the rest on facebook :biggrin:

How did you find everyone? Here's my facebook if you want aswell. :smile:
Reply 43

How did you find everyone? Here's my facebook if you want aswell. :smile:

On Facebook lol!through the brayford quay page and freshers page, the link didnt work?? whats ur full name and ill add you, then you can see our other flatmates lol!! :biggrin:
Reply 44
On Facebook lol!through the brayford quay page and freshers page, the link didnt work?? whats ur full name and ill add you, then you can see our other flatmates lol!! :biggrin:

Didn't know there was a facebook page just seen your post and added you on fb lol.
hi everyone im new to this site. im doing nursing at lincoln. got my accommodation confirmed i live in 54. anyone starting nursing this september and also live in brayford quays give me a shout. im gonna move in on sunday. see you there.
Original post by lalalaleanne
Im in flat 31 also :smile: don't be nervous x

What is Flat 31 like? Im moving in there this sept!
Reply 47
Original post by EmmyLauren
What is Flat 31 like? Im moving in there this sept!

Yeah I'm currently in Brayford Quay and will be next year. All the rooms are the same, bigger than any other accommodation, you have under bed storage, a big desk, ensuite, plenty of space for clothes and lots of shelf space.

Hope this helps
Original post by Geo21
Yeah I'm currently in Brayford Quay and will be next year. All the rooms are the same, bigger than any other accommodation, you have under bed storage, a big desk, ensuite, plenty of space for clothes and lots of shelf space.

Hope this helps

Thanks! Im a second year at the uni, already lived in Courts and now in a house but not enjoying the shared bathroom of the house life!

Quick Reply

Latest