The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

German/Modern Languages?

Anyone studying German or any other modern language at Bangor this year?
:smile:
Reply 1
My friend is doing Italian and Spanish :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lewis :D
My friend is doing Italian and Spanish :smile:

What was it like?! :smile:
Reply 3
I've been accepted for a German place :biggrin:
Good Luck all you new Bangor MFL students, I am a Spanish Graduate from Bangor and can guarantee you that the department is one of the best places ever! it is small enough that you will know pretty much everyone but you will also not feel like you can't go to anyone for help (staff wise) because if one member of staff is not available, there will most likely always be someone else at hand who can also help. all i can say is that it was the best 4 years of my life and if I could, I would do them again, they've provided me with an education I could not have even thought of achieving (specially since i'm more cultural minded, rather than grammar minded - which really came to my advantage) IF however, you're only interested in grammar and linguistics and could not care less about history, culture, literature, cinema... I'd re-think it, because the MFL course at Bangor is very much culture focused, more so than grammar focused.
Hey! I've been accepted for a place on the German course too! :smile:
Reply 6
I've been accepted to study French and Spanish :biggrin:
Hey am going into second year french if you want to ask me anything feel free :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Annashel18
I've been accepted to study French and Spanish :biggrin:

Hey! I've been accepted to study that too! :biggrin:
Hey, just wondering what you guys are doing about text books, do we have to have brought them before we go, or can we buy them there? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest