The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Have your boyfriends asked you for anal sex, if so, did you say yes..?

Scroll to see replies

Girls who demand you stick it up their arse on a ONS are best apprached with a suit of condoms and no lube.
Reply 81
Original post by KalaKutta
Please DONT..

"Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865).

"The one who has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rectum, or who goes to a fortune-teller, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1/243; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5918).

“Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

not that i support the bf/gf relationship or the fornication either ..

Anal sex is allowed in Islam between a guy and a girl:

"The position regarding male/female sexual intercourse is not clear-cut, but no less important a figure than Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, the highest Shiite cleric in Iraq, has stated that heterosexual anal intercourse, although undesirable, is permissible.[9] The majority of Shiite interpreters hold that (1) anal intercourse, while strongly disliked, is not haram (forbidden) provided the wife agrees, and (2), if the wife does not agree, then it is preferable to refrain: "Woman is a means of your pleasure, therefore do not harm her."

Now, referring to what many girls here have said, I'd say it's a little hypocritical. Most girls have stated in another thread it's a deal breaker if the guy doesn't perform oral. Oral isn't something which is pleasurable for the guy. So a girl wants a guy to do something for her, or she walks, but is not willing to do something for the guy, and she expects him to be very supportive? Also, if it hurts so many girls, why is it also pleasurable for so many?
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I've had a few "Chocolate Buttons" come out while doing it.

Thanks. Want to change my username now! :cheeky:
Reply 83
Original post by chocolate buttons
Thanks. Want to change my username now! :cheeky:

:rofl: I just thought what a coincidence that username is!
Original post by tripsis
I think you've got it backwards there :rolleyes: It would be selfish for a man to ignore his girlfriend's pain just because he's enjoying himself a little more. It's not selfish to not want to endure a painful, unnecessary experience.

Men arent selfish? It kind of is for women to be like "naah" though?
Original post by bammzie
I said yes, but then we chickened out because it hurt.

you're doing it wrong it it hurt.
Please DONT..

"Cursed is the one who approaches his wife in her rectum" (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 2/479; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5865).

"The one who has intercourse with a menstruating woman, or with a woman in her rectum, or who goes to a fortune-teller, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1/243; see also Saheeh al-Jaami', 5918).

“Allaah is not too shy to tell the truth” three times. “Do not have intercourse with women in their back passages.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah (1924); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

Well, I know a lot of Muslim girls that take it up the arse so they can save their virginity for marriage. Why don't you 'fornicate' off?
Original post by Callum828

Original post by Callum828
Your limits, everybody should know and accept your limits, despite having their own life to live.

You either do not get what im trying to say or you pretending not to. You get folks trying out; rimming, anal, ass to mouth, donkey punch, scat, etc. The list goes on and tbh it makes it harder to sort out the freaks (leftovers) from the sane people.

Btw why are girls going anon. This is why i have some form of respect for Antonia87 (or whatever her username is), she doesnt go anon and she has tried everything. She might as well consider working in the adult industry tbh, atleast she would get paid for what she enjoys :lolwut:
Original post by FiveFiveSix

Original post by FiveFiveSix
Well, I know a lot of Muslim girls that take it up the arse so they can save their virginity for marriage. Why don't you 'fornicate' off?

This! some religious girls are actually the worst. They think doing anal means they are still virigns. Always lol hard whenever i hear this. Tbh id rather have a girl who practice sex the normal (vaginal) way than one who takes it up the arse and is still convinced that she is a virgin :rofl:
Reply 89
I have done it in the past, I'm pretty indifferent about it though. It was OK after the initial pain, but it didn't really provide sexual pleasure for me... more like the sort of pleasure you get from having a crap.
Reply 90
Honestly anal is a fantastic idea, especially if you want to perfect the 'crab' dance/walking move.
Reply 91
Original post by Tsukuyomi
This! some religious girls are actually the worst. They think doing anal means they are still virigns. Always lol hard whenever i hear this. Tbh id rather have a girl who practice sex the normal (vaginal) way than one who takes it up the arse and is still convinced that she is a virgin :rofl:

It's actually not to convince herself a virgin... You know howmuch of a ruin she's in if his man finds out she's not a virgin when they have their honeymoon?

That's the reason why, its not to delude themselves that they're still virgins -,-

But this thread is funny... dont think I will ask this kind of question to someone though :cool:

Original post by F Ellen
I have done it in the past, I'm pretty indifferent about it though. It was OK after the initial pain, but it didn't really provide sexual pleasure for me... more like the sort of pleasure you get from having a crap.

lol. people dont normally get pleasure from having a crap... maybe a relief o.O
(edited 12 years ago)
Yes. Maybe.
Reply 93
Original post by Tut.exe

Taking a crap is awesome what are you talking about,
Reply 94
Original post by Tut.exe

Relief brings a sort of degree of pleasure :wink:
Original post by skunky x
We've discussed it- I brought it up as I figure there must be a reason people do it, and if it's so awesome I want in on the action!

Female, just so you know!

:sogood:
Girls saying they'll never do it is ridiculous. First of all, biologically it's impossible not to be aroused by it- the nerves are there, the erogenous zones are there, you can even achieve a very strong orgasm through it. A lot of girls think it will hurt because of stories they hear, but if the guy knows what he's doing, it will hurt very little, and what pain there is will be overshadowed by the pleasure you get from it. Of course, not many guys know what they're doing- how to relax the muscles correctly, and how to tickle those nerves during foreplay so they get used to the idea of being involved at all.

Simply closing yourself off to it on principle annoys me. I'm also pissed off by those of you being judgmental about it, as if it were some despicable, sinful act. Or that men who ask for it are asking for some huge, impossibly uncomfortable thing.
Reply 97
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Oh, **** you. Sex is about receiving AND giving pleasure. Unnecessary? **** off. Stop being such a frigid bitch and might be able to enjoy more things.

Giving and receiving - absolutely. Having a woman potentially experience large amounts of pain during anal sex when unpainful vaginal sex is an option and is pleasurable for both parties? Unnecessary. As you said, sex is about giving and receiving pleasure. So why should we do anal sex when only one party will potentially be receiving the pleasure?

As I said before, I am totally willing to experiment and have fun and I'm happy to give my boyfriend as many blow jobs, etc. as his heart desires because I absolutely love pleasuring him. But anal sex, which I have tried, was extremely painful for me and I have no interest in doing it again.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 98
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Girls saying they'll never do it is ridiculous. First of all, biologically it's impossible not to be aroused by it- the nerves are there, the erogenous zones are there, you can even achieve a very strong orgasm through it. A lot of girls think it will hurt because of stories they hear, but if the guy knows what he's doing, it will hurt very little, and what pain there is will be overshadowed by the pleasure you get from it. Of course, not many guys know what they're doing- how to relax the muscles correctly, and how to tickle those nerves during foreplay so they get used to the idea of being involved at all.

Simply closing yourself off to it on principle annoys me. I'm also pissed off by those of you being judgmental about it, as if it were some despicable, sinful act. Or that men who ask for it are asking for some huge, impossibly uncomfortable thing.

Well, as long as you are open to receiving it as well. After all, the nerves are there
Reply 99
Please DONT..

Lol BLACK DOG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending