beccy23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
it was neither of my choices of accomodation but i cant seem to find many people who are in central quay!? pleeease someone be in it!! x
andrew93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm in the same situation, also added as a third choice. Cant seem to find anyone either There must be more of us!
daniichapman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im living there! CO46B! where are yous stopping? i think im by myself
nlh
Report 8 years ago
I'm living at Central Quay!
Marthajane
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Same situation. Wasn't any of my choices vwill be starting my first year in September!!
3shachr
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm in Central Quay, Flat 118 Room A
KD24
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im living here too wasnt any of my choices and was just reading about it, they say alot of international students stay there who may not speak english very well............GREAT! :/
nlh
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I read that somewhere, but I also read that they aren't accepting as many international students this year so it should be fine. I'm in Block C, Flat 55
KD24
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i still dont know what block or flat im in yet, hopefully get letter tomorrow
andrew93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by daniichapman)
im living there! CO46B! where are yous stopping? i think im by myself
Looks like we're neighbours, i'm in C047 Anyone else there?
amurphy4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im in C046D!!!!!!!!!! youre not on your own! hahaa
DannyCare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm at Central Quay too! C073B
Marthajane
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
C049d anyone ???
KD24
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
CO76 B??
HLJ123
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey, i went and looked round central quay and thought it was really nice, but i havent found many people staying there and i have also heard, as others have, that there are alot of international students living there and in one case someone said that they were in a room with international students who couldn't speak very good English!! I'm glad i have seen this and know now that i'm not on my own!! I have also read some bad reviews about Central Quay though (after i had paid my deposit) Anyone actually in my flat....Block F Flat 176?? I'm in Room E. I'm also doing Business and Marketing??
Jonny Chatfield
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anyone in E111?? Or know anyone who is near
zzajb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
everyone worrying about central quays, like i was myself you will find all the bad reviews are from many years back when up on corporation street and all round there was very dodgy at night but there has been loads of renovation and new apartments up in that area it doesn't look like a bad part of brixton anymore (watch me get mugged now lol).

I'm more bothered about the fact its north above the uni away from all the other student accommodation which is south, but if you look on all the freshers facebook pages you can see there are loads of your average teenagers (not all foreign like i keep reading) going to central quays. I wouldn't choose it over somewhere closer to the uni but you don't always get what you want haha, as a 2nd year student I plan to get my revenge and take some poor nervous freshers room at somewhere like the trigon.
zzajb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
and how are you guys finding out room numbers? - do you get that info in the post?
KD24
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yeah comes in post, i got mine today.
DannyCare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by zzajb)
and how are you guys finding out room numbers? - do you get that info in the post?
We get that info in the post - It'll come through soon don't worry - remember bank holiday has messed the postal service up a little
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 6 Oct '19
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 27 Oct '19

What's your favourite genre?