Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    kfc....yummy

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but I have never really understood the fascination between the English public and Indian food.

I personally dont hold a liking for spicy 'burn your tongue' food. However if I have to attend a dinner in an Indian restuarant, then I will do so, solely because I know for a fact they make good desserts.

ReputationRep:
    A chinese restaurant, definitely. I once went with some people to a chinese reataurant and I asked do you have MSG? and he goes' yes, yes, we have everything, come in, come in!'

Ah yes I do love food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    A chinese restaurant, definitely. I once went with some people to a chinese reataurant and I asked do you have MSG? and he goes' yes, yes, we have everything, come in, come in!'

Ah yes I do love food.
    LOL.

I would probably want to eat in the QE2. Because they are able to do anything that you want, no matter what it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    hey whats wrong with mac d

You know there was a bloke who ate only McDonald's food for a month to test their claim that it was healthy. He nearly died.

Edit: link: McDonalds story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)

Ah yes I do love food.
    I love Chinese food, maybe because I am biased I dont know, my mum is a great cook, its a shame that she is abroad, alas I guess I have to survive on something my dad calls food. Oh well, its almost three months, so she should be back soon, then I can eat some decent food.

Oh, I do enjoy the occasional fry-up. i.e. Full English breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    If you could only eat food from one restaurant for the rest of your life where would you go?
    The italian restarant just around the corner. They have cute waiters too. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    You know there was a bloke who ate only McDonald's food for a month to test their claim that it was healthy. He nearly died.

Edit: link: McDonalds story
    Pure poison.

ReputationRep:
    that was a shocking and funny story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    hey whats wrong with mac d
    lol - some bloke tried to see what eating maccy ds would do for you long term after one month he had serious health problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    lol - some bloke tried to see what eating maccy ds would do for you long term after one month he had serious health problems
    Uh-oh, I've spent two weeks exploiting their discounts and freebies on the vouchers... 2 McFlurries for 99p, buff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Sorry, but I have never really understood the fascination between the English public and Indian food.

I personally dont hold a liking for spicy 'burn your tongue' food. However if I have to attend a dinner in an Indian restuarant, then I will do so, solely because I know for a fact they make good desserts.
    I don't like the spicy dishes i prefer the non spicy Dishes. But in Aberdare we have a lack of other non poisonous Resteraunts that actually Serve nice food so its either an Indian or a McD's and as we've established YUCK!!!!.

ReputationRep:
    KFC. Can't resist a nice crispy chicken piece. I might even try the whole family bucket myself one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    I might even try the whole family bucket myself one day.
    You may talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

Impossible. Physiologically impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

Impossible. Physiologically impossible.
    It's possible. Jediknight, you my man have the right idea! I'll try it one day! I did tell my mate that I could finish a whole New Yorker at Pizza Hut, he challenged me, and when we decided to go for it, the New Yorker had stopped being served :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    It's possible. Jediknight, you my man have the right idea! I'll try it one day! I did tell my mate that I could finish a whole New Yorker at Pizza Hut, he challenged me, and when we decided to go for it, the New Yorker had stopped being served :mad:
    I could if I starved myself for about 2 days to eat an 12". But eating a whole bucket? Never!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I could if I starved myself for about 2 days to eat an 12". But eating a whole bucket? Never!
    Get yourself rather drunk and try it! After all, the food helps with the excess alcohol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    viz-a-vis....you've yet to pass your forklift drivers test.....

Copy Cat!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I could if I starved myself for about 2 days to eat an 12"
    I nearly interpreted that differently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I nearly interpreted that differently...
    Oh bono......What humour you have :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.