Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who has been to this night...its the heaviest club night around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    Friday night at Fabric? Yeah, I've been a few times. Not exactly my idea of a great night out, but fun nevertheless. Their champagne is bad, and no decent vodkas. Don't accept Amex either. People always on the stairs stoning, and dealers selling pills. Toilets are horrible too. The VIP Balcony is not so bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amexblack)
    Friday night at Fabric? Yeah, I've been a few times. Not exactly my idea of a great night out, but fun nevertheless. Their champagne is bad, and no decent vodkas. Don't accept Amex either. People always on the stairs stoning, and dealers selling pills. Toilets are horrible too. The VIP Balcony is not so bad.

yep....dats fabric on a friday for you!

ReputationRep:
    You joined in March 2002....? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    You joined in March 2002....? :confused:

so i did.....

ReputationRep:
    So, have you been? Did you like it?

Yanno u can buy tickets from the drug dealers outside for only a tenner (but perhaps u have to buy pills too)! this way you skip the massive queues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amexblack)
    So, have you been? Did you like it?

Yanno u can buy tickets from the drug dealers outside for only a tenner (but perhaps u have to buy pills too)! this way you skip the massive queues.

Yep I've been there a good few times and its the best. Though you gotta be in a certain mood (and have plenty of gas in the tank) to live the full experience. Well tickets do cost a tenner with NUS anyway.
    Room 1 rules the night....!!

ReputationRep:
    It might be the heaviest night around but by god, couldnt they have come up with a better name????

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.