Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Best : shawshank redemption when andy du frain escapes (the astonishment more than anything)

Funniest : return of the pink panther :

in this scene Inspector clouseau arrives at a hotel and he stands over a dog ready to stroke it in front of the german hotellier

Clouseau : 'does your dog bite'
    German hotellier : 'no'
    closeau is about to stroke when the dog bites his hand
    Clouseau : 'i thought you said your dog does not bite'
    German hotellier : 'that is not my dog'

Whats yours??

ReputationRep:
    Best: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, when the mute chief says, "Thank you."

Funniest: "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

ReputationRep:
    Funniest : Amelie

Amelie goes to give a homeless dude some spare change and he goes 'Ah thanks but I don't work on weekends'

ReputationRep:
    Final scene of Fight Club/León
    Kill Bill (the hospital scene), if you take it as humor!

ReputationRep:
    "people with big bottoms and smell of biscuits" not from a film though, from Coupling

ReputationRep:
    Best Scene: Pulp Fiction

The scene where Butch is presented his Fathers watch by one of his Vietnam friends.

Funniest Scene: Pulp Fiction

Where Mia Wallace overdoses on Heroin and Vincent is forced to seek help from his drug-dealing friend.

ReputationRep:
    rocky horror- when Frank n Furter comes down in the elevator "well how'd you do, I see you've met my, faithful handyman"

ReputationRep:
    scary movie!!!!!! all of it is sooo fun
    e finding nemo

ReputationRep:
    Bridget Johns **** me I love Keats and Hugh Grant falls in the water hahaha

ReputationRep:
    POTC - al the scenes with johnny in
    my favourite quote: "not you Jack, we called the monkey Jack"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Funniest: "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

Hehe...

I also like:

Wiseman: He's the Son of God... the King of the Jews!

Mother: That's Capricorn, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Funniest Scene: Pulp Fiction

Where Mia Wallace overdoses on Heroin and Vincent is forced to seek help from his drug-dealing friend.
    I laughed so much at that scene - the way she sat bolt upright when they stabbed the adreniline into her was hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Best scene - The scene in True Romance with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper in the caravan.

Funniest scene - In Goodfellas where Joe Pesci's character doesn't like it when Ray Liotta's character tells him he's funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I laughed so much at that scene - the way she sat bolt upright when they stabbed the adreniline into her was hilarious!
    The events and the dialogue leading up to the scene make it great. It is also a very tense scene. You almost don't want to look as Vincent is about to stab her. Tarrentino at his best.

ReputationRep:
    The events and the dialogue leading up to the scene make it great. It is also a very tense scene. You almost don't want to look as Vincent is about to stab her. Tarrentino at his best.
    My favorite Tarrentino film is resovior dogs - funny when Mr Pink doesnt like his name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    My favorite Tarrentino film is resovior dogs - funny when Mr Pink doesnt like his name
    Another great film, but doesn't have the suave of Pulp Fiction.

ReputationRep:
    Another great film, but doesn't have the suave of Pulp Fiction.
    I agree, Pulp was good.

ReputationRep:
    early episode of friends (like 1st/2nd series) they put them on in the morning at like 7.30..makes me wake up with a smile on my face

joey is taking part in medical research and is donating sperm but it means he cant have sex with his new girlfriend till the end of the week

Joey:"all she wants to do is have sex with me"
    Chandler: "....crazy *****"

lol! i nearly spat my coffee all over the table when i heard it

film:
    pulp fiction: when john travolta has just accidently shot the young black guy in the head in the back of their car

samual L jackson: jesus...i've some crazy **** in my time but....."

you hardly hear it but its just great lol..,.bit sick mind

ReputationRep:
    Pulp fiction is definitely the most quoteable film. I heard someone ask for a 'Royale with Cheese yesterday'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Bridget Johns **** me I love Keats and Hugh Grant falls in the water hahaha
    I can't wait for the second movie - (Hugh grant is um endearing...) there were lots of funny scenes in that movie.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.