The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
LOL! :biggrin: Facts are facts, the stats don't lie. You were probably camping in an obscure corner where nobody was bothered to go to :tongue:

I just can't seem to get any consistency in my gameplay. I'll have one good game then 5 bad ones. Any tips? Btw, what sensitivity do you play on?

All I can say is take an area of the map and kill any trespassers. :tongue: Not just one room but a whole section of the map where you can either keep decent cover or take people by surprise. It should become easier as you learn the spawns as well.

I've seen you doing this anyway. You probably manage to kill me nearly as often as I kill you. :tongue:

I play on 5 sensitivity at the moment.
Reply 1321
Obviously jesus woody parody.:biggrin:

Original post by mau5

:rofl:
Original post by mau5

:lol: Saw that the other day.

Next week on Woody's Mail Monday: "Help, I raped my sister!"
Reply 1324
Original post by mau5

:rofl: Saw that earlier as well :biggrin:

I love how TotalBiscuit threatened to sue him :lol:
Been host twice today and both games were jerky as ****. 1.05 has changed nothing.
Reply 1326
Original post by AugustWestie
Been host twice today and both games were jerky as ****. 1.05 has changed nothing.

That's every game for me :colonhash:
Just jumped into my first game today, hit a 9 kill streak in the first minute before the game ended :ahee:
Reply 1328

Amazing
Relatively high rank + gold clan tag =

:rolleyes:
Reply 1330
Theater mode in this is awful. I thought you could render longer than 30 seconds now as well? Anyway had to speed up and cut out pred missile kills but a nice FFA streak.

Reply 1331
Original post by AugustWestie
Relatively high rank + gold clan tag =

:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Original post by mau5
Theater mode in this is awful. I thought you could render longer than 30 seconds now as well? Anyway had to speed up and cut out pred missile kills but a nice FFA streak.

Nice :cool:
Original post by kuks
Anyone up for the custom games today? We need about 8 so

add me on charzhino

Are you lot up for it? I've not quoted the xbox guys because well you'll are on Xbox :p:

ANy other PS3 guys are welcome :smile:
Reply 1333
Original post by jit987

I forgot how much I loved people on FFA who constantly call you camper... even though you're the one circling the map again and again and shooting them in the back as they ADS down an alley.
Original post by Charzhino
add me on charzhino

Are you lot up for it? I've not quoted the xbox guys because well you'll are on Xbox :p:

ANy other PS3 guys are welcome :smile:

Add me xLoudNoises--
Reply 1336
Is someone going to set up a formal PS3 CLAN for mw3 soon?
Kuks, Augustwestie, I think it is safe to say I carried the pair of you tonight.
Reply 1338
Original post by original_username
Kuks, Augustwestie, I think it is safe to say I carried the pair of you tonight.

My juggernaut ass saved you so many times :colonhash:
The ****ing host disadvantage is really taking the piss
Original post by kuks

My juggernaut ass saved you so many times :colonhash:
The ****ing host disadvantage is really taking the piss

You're juggernaut ass kept on getting in the way more like.

What's this about host disadvantage? Because I was just playing FFA and it seemed like I was a second behind in every gun fight but was on a 4 bar.

Quick Reply

Latest