The Student Room Group
Reply 1
How will you be paying for increased infrastructura and tax cuts
Reply 2
Lower foreign aid which is stolen by Militants , End a war which cost 5 billion per year.

But with the conditions for starting a business better more people will take up the governments offer and the revenue won't differ much in the Long run.
Reply 3
Come on this aid is getting to become a joke we are just creating a bigger third world which will get bigger and bigger , what are we doing educating them so they can come and get a job over here,, no the third world is just getting bigger and soon be unsustainable the educating they need is the birth control and to know its not right to bring children into world to suffer [don’t have a dog if you can not look after it] don’t have children if you can not look after them, its immoral what is wrong with these politician,s cuts cuts cuts yet more and more foreign aid foreign aid foreign aid they know its unsustainable look if these woman had 1or 2 children I could even go with it[in china they had a one child law] but the average is 6.5 if the average was 6.5 in this country it would not be too long before laws was introduced ,,,,-----,if your father had maxed credit cards and said I am going to cut down on everything so I can give more to charity you would have him committed or have is cards taken off him we give 18 billion a year in aid and they wont it to go up to 35 billion so we can create a bigger population in the [still] third world,do we just wont more people to suffer in poverty
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending