The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TailChaser2
Hey guys :tongue: I wondered if you'd notice. I banned myself for two months, I'll be back near the end of June. It's not so such that I have upcoming exams that I should be revising for (although that is true too :tongue: ), I just felt that currently I spend a little too much time here and on the computer in general, and I thought it would be good for me to have a little break.

I probably should have explained before I left, I'm sorry for taking off so quickly.

Bye for now, see you in June :smile:

Awww, thanks guys :hugs:. That was really sweet to read.

byeee :-) and dont worry we all have exams to be revising for :L :biggrin: :wink: <3
Original post by TailChaser2
Hey guys :tongue: I wondered if you'd notice. I banned myself for two months, I'll be back near the end of June. It's not so such that I have upcoming exams that I should be revising for (although that is true too :tongue: ), I just felt that currently I spend a little too much time here and on the computer in general, and I thought it would be good for me to have a little break.

I probably should have explained before I left, I'm sorry for taking off so quickly.

Bye for now, see you in June :smile:

Awww, thanks guys :hugs:. That was really sweet to read.

Well, ciao :awesome:
I have recently been revising for my french speaking test,which luckily isn't until Friday because my name is further down the alphabet and I did some maths questions today and did some very silly mistakes,which was upsetting when you know you can do the questions but get them wrong.
Original post by Dalek1099
I have recently been revising for my french speaking test,which luckily isn't until Friday because my name is further down the alphabet and I did some maths questions today and did some very silly mistakes,which was upsetting when you know you can do the questions but get them wrong.

Um you do R.E. GCSE edxcel, do you have your exam on the 15&17 may?
Original post by jennifer.tariah

Hey I have an RE exam on one of those dates, can't remember which despite checking like 2 second ago :colonhash:

I'm not sure if I do Edexcel but I think I must. Might be AQA though :colondollar:

Was just planning to make links between the Christian faith and schizophrenia :ahee:

15th May is the right one I think.What Units are you doing?I'm doing Unit 1 this year and I'm not certain what unit I'm doing next year.
Reply 2646
I swear we have the sluttiest girl in our school. She's in year 8,13 years old, has a new boyfriend every week or so and she has been pregnant twice. Poor,poor girl.
15th May is the right one I think.What Units are you doing?I'm doing Unit 1 this year and I'm not certain what unit I'm doing next year.

oh, i;m doing both Rel & Life plus Rel & Soc. on those dates

Original post by MangoFreak
Hey I have an RE exam on one of those dates, can't remember which despite checking like 2 second ago :colonhash:

I'm not sure if I do Edexcel but I think I must. Might be AQA though :colondollar:

Was just planning to make links between the Christian faith and schizophrenia :ahee:

oh.. schizs? i don't think we've ever crossed that topic
oh.. schizs? i don't think we've ever crossed that topic

...I mean I don't plan on taking the exam seriously. It's RE. It's a short course. It means nothing to me.
Original post by MangoFreak
...I mean I don't plan on taking the exam seriously. It's RE. It's a short course. It means nothing to me.

oh, yeah its pretty easy but i don't wanna get a C so i'm kinda trying to revise
Original post by Mr.Nor
I swear we have the sluttiest girl in our school. She's in year 8,13 years old, has a new boyfriend every week or so and she has been pregnant twice. Poor,poor girl.

Please. thats nothing, my school is full of sluts whores, ect, one girl lost her virginity in year 5, and is a walking STI, nowadays in my area (north london) losing your phone is more important that losing your virginity,
Reply 2650
oh, yeah its pretty easy but i don't wanna get a C so i'm kinda trying to revise

Please. thats nothing, my school is full of sluts whores, ect, one girl lost her virginity in year 5, and is a walking STI, nowadays in my area (north london) losing your phone is more important that losing your virginity,

Sounds like a nice place....
Original post by Mr.Nor
Sounds like a nice place....

Yes! that's why I'm hoping to get into Leeds uni. L.O.L

-_-

-_-

know how you feel :L ... my schools full of whores my cousin has slept with over 120 different people stating from january 2011 ...... thats like all year 11
Reply 2653

-_-

America :wink:
Original post by techno836
know how you feel :L ... my schools full of whores my cousin has slept with over 120 different people stating from january 2011 ...... thats like all year 11

wow, down here we have sket pages which are facebook pages revealing all the whores in the area. Yuuup! 3/4 of the girls, i know them.

Original post by Mr.Nor
America :wink:

you want to go to uni in America? which were you thinking off?

French speaking seems easier than writing or maybe it is because I don't like remembering a crap load of paragraphs. I did surds today in maths, was not nice... Even though I passed Maths with a B still don't like it...

Well guys. One of my rare achievements. I have been chosen for the athletics team in my school, I will be High Jumping in the borough tournaments. :yay::yeah:
my highest jump is 1.65metres
Does anyone else do sports and is in the team?

Plus! what is your favourite athletic event ? and your best time/jump?
Original post by Mr.Nor

A girl in my year is 15, and had her first child at 13, and is apparently pregnant :L
Well guys. One of my rare achievements. I have been chosen for the athletics team in my school, I will be High Jumping in the borough tournaments. :yay::yeah:
my highest jump is 1.65metres
Does anyone else do sports and is in the team?

Plus! what is your favourite athletic event ? and your best time/jump?

Wow, that's great.

I can only jump 1.30, but I'm going to call that good for me :awesome:

Good luck! :biggrin:

Latest