The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hpcp
anyone getting any maths results in august?

me i am geting unit 2 edexecel and i really want an A* as i was once UMS off in the last unit
Original post by Shanij
I'll be getting my Geography module result, oh and I just remembered my ICT coursework grade, but my teacher already told me what that is :smile:

good luck i am getting geography to which exam board are you on
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Shuddup! :tongue:

:tongue:

I think Pandora and I need to teach this thread a thing or two... :yep:
Original post by usycool1

Is it really true that the Year 11 Thread Mark 3 was the quickest thread ever on TSR to reach 10,000 posts? :biggrin:

You called, Sir? :colone:
Reply 4485
Original post by social outcast
me i am geting unit 2 edexecel and i really want an A* as i was once UMS off in the last unit

i think last year's seemed harder than this year's, what did you get in unit 1? congrats for the A though its still good :smile:
Reply 4486
anyone know what a levels they are going to take?
Reply 4487
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Umm, well next year I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry & psychology & the DofE award w/ epq , but in year 13, I'm probably gonna keep all 4 alevels.

& umm, not necessarily, but that's cool. I'd like to focus my education towards chemistry (my love) and/or medicine.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One S

any ideas what you are going to do your epq on?
and i want to do the same as you aha, i just like chemistry so much more than most subjects
Original post by hpcp

Not really :s-smilie: I've sort of decided on Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Philosophy, but I might take Maths instead of one of those.

What about you? Have you decided yet? :smile:
Original post by hpcp

Physics, Maths, Further Maths and either Chemistry of Biology.
Original post by hpcp

Maths, F. Maths, Physics and German/Chemistry, depending on which school I go to, although I would prefer German and Chemistry :awesome:
Reply 4491
Not really :s-smilie: I've sort of decided on Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Philosophy, but I might take Maths instead of one of those.

What about you? Have you decided yet? :smile:

Definitely Maths, Chemistry and Biology... not sure about the last option though maybe physics or economics or psychology or further maths :tongue:
Original post by Pandora.
You called, Sir? :colone:

Lets be honest, this thread sucks compared to the year 11 thread :teehee: We need to show these young people how to be awesome like us :yep:

Is it really true that the Year 11 Thread Mark 3 was the quickest thread ever on TSR to reach 10,000 posts? :biggrin:

Wow, I wasn't aware of that :tongue:
Original post by hpcp

Mathematics
Further Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
History
French
Welsh Baccalaureate
EPQ
Lets be honest, this thread sucks compared to the year 11 thread :teehee: We need to show these young people how to be awesome like us :yep:

Our Year 10 thread is still more full than yours was! :tongue: Just you wait 'till we're in Year 11! :shakecane:

Wow, I wasn't aware of that :tongue:

It said so in Blueray's signature :smile: I dunno how he knew, though.

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Mathematics
Further Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
History
French
Welsh Baccalaureate
EPQ

Wow, that's a lot! :eek: Are those just possible options or are they all subjects that you're definitely taking?
(edited 11 years ago)
Really? :eek: I knew it was fast, but the fastest? Wow!
:five:

This is how it's done, year 10s! :awesome:

Step 1: Choose a sportsperson to stalk obsess over.
Step 2: Find another member of the thread who is not a fan of said sportsperson.
Step 3: Allow your argument over who is the best sportsperson to take over the thread for 2/3 weeks.
Step 4: Thread reaches 10000 posts. Job done! :biggrin:

Or something :ninja:
Really? :eek: I knew it was fast, but the fastest? Wow!:five:

Like I said, I just saw that in Blueray's sig. I dunno how true it actually is :tongue:

Step 2: Find another member of the thread who is not a fan of said sportsperson.
Step 3: Allow your argument over who is the best sportsperson to take over the thread for 2/3 weeks.

Sounds like a plan :lol:
Original post by hpcp
i think last year's seemed harder than this year's, what did you get in unit 1? congrats for the A though its still good :smile:

an A did you take unit 2 this year?
Original post by hpcp

geography , history , maths and either chemistry or physics

:teehee:

I so won the banter, though :smug: Except you won the war in the end :emo:

Our Year 10 thread is still more full than yours was! :tongue: Just you wait 'till we're in Year 11! :shakecane:

It said so in Blueray's signature :smile: I dunno how he knew, though.

Never! :tongue:

Oh right, well some of those awards in his sig were made up :lol: