Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just sitting doing some maths coursework and i was just wondering if there was anyone who's appyling for Greenhead College, Huddersfield?

...anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Our old chem teacher used to work there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Our old chem teacher used to work there
    has he ever mentioned anything about the college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aurorascopic)
    has he ever mentioned anything about the college?
    He said in chemistry they pressured theier students a lot just to get good results but still didnt get as good results as our college (NEW College)

ReputationRep:
    He said in chemistry they pressured theier students a lot just to get good results but still didnt get as good results as our college (NEW College)
    LOL haha! seriously??? new college got better results at chem than GREENHEAD???you must be kidding!...if not...wow!

ReputationRep:
    LOL haha! seriously??? new college got better results at chem than GREENHEAD???you must be kidding!...if not...wow!
    Why the surprise, we're one of the top 10 colleges in th UK as well, (depeding what newsaper you look in)

ReputationRep:
    Why the surprise, we're one of the top 10 colleges in th UK as well, (depeding what newsaper you look in)
    hhmmm....ok....i don't actually know much about the colleges in Huddersfield...the only one i know alot about is Greenhead and maybe that's because of it's 'amazing' reputation. Did you apply for gh?

ReputationRep:
    hhmmm....ok....i don't actually know much about the colleges in Huddersfield...the only one i know alot about is Greenhead and maybe that's because of it's 'amazing' reputation. Did you apply for gh?
    I'm not talking about NEW college in huddesfield, i'm from pontefract and i have only heard about gh, i know its good though, i dunno bout any other college there, cos i'm miles away from you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not talking about NEW college in huddesfield, i'm from pontefract and i have only heard about gh, i know its good though, i dunno bout any other college there, cos i'm miles away from you.
    ooohhh ok, im sorry. the only 'new college' i've ever heard of is the one in huddersfield. oh ok, so there's one in pontefract too, ah ok. gh is a good college, from what i've heard and seen anyway, thing is it has quite alot of competition too since nearly every student in that area wants to get in, i actually live 20 mins from it but i'd still love to get in and i'd even make the sacrifice of travelling there everyday...and that's in a train...

ReputationRep:
    I go to Bradford Grammar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I go to Bradford Grammar!
    lol...you seem very pleased about that then! hmm...bradford grammar, i dnt really know much about the place, it's oboviously a grammar school so im assuming it's good. i have a friend who went there, but then she moved house or something so she left. so is you're 6th form any good then?oh and...i bet they don't offer geology (like gh do)

ReputationRep:
    my cousins all went to Greenhead college, had a great time and 2 of them i know ended up with brilliant grades.

ReputationRep:
    lol.... lmao... greenheads really good.. my bro went there.. i WAS guna go.. but i cudnt b arsd wakin up earlier to catch the train.. so i stayed on at my 6thform....
    and NEW COLLEGE (hudds..) lol lol lol.. cant get over the dump it is! visited some m8s there... and its a shithole! most ppl there dont like it...
    no offence to those tht do..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simz)
    NEW COLLEGE (hudds..) lol lol lol.. cant get over the dump it is! visited some m8s there... and its a shithole! most ppl there dont like it...
    no offence to those tht do..
    what's a 'shithole'...new college yeah?

i had my greenhead interview today :eek:....i thought it went pretty well, although they're probably have to be nice to every single applicant they see... *sighs* oh well...

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.