The Student Room Group

what would you say about this body with this scar?

19 years of age
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

yes its a nice body, the scar doesnt stand out or anything in fact I secretly thought it defines the chest muscles a little.
Yes don't worry about it! (but lose the chain) :biggrin:
Reply 3
yeah
Reply 4
perfect, how did you get the scar? :-O
Reply 5
its nice dw bwt it :smile: it shouldnt matter about the scar its a part of you and if someone dnt like it they aint worth knowin

also.. my bf has a scar there too which might make you feel abit better.. it dnt change who you are :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
ps: got the scar from a surgery.
Reply 7
Those are some nice beauty products you have in the background.
Reply 8
umm i cant view it for some reason!!
Tell girls you got hit by a bus saving a baby and they had to give you a heart transplant. Girls won't care unless you care. If you take their top off and they ask about it, make up something interesting and don't get depressed about it.

Side note, you could say this about 80% of the problems on here, so many people with stupid insecurities, if you don't let it bother you then it's highly unlikely it'll bother anyone else, it's all about your mentality.
Reply 10
Its fine, you've got a really nice body. I've always had a bit of a thing for scars on guys:colondollar:
Reply 12
Nothing up with it at all in my opinion. :-)
You have a really good body though.
Reply 13
It looks badass. Scars are cool.
To be fair as far as scars go, that's pretty ****ing awesome!

Atleast your all semetrical etc!
Reply 15
Meh, little scratch. Stop being a pussy.

Have you had heart surgery? I am going to have a similar scar I think.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
Erm-urr-ugrff- You'll be fine. Trust me. Scars...There's something about them o.O
Reply 18
I think it looks like you've obviously had something major happen. But I wouldn't really give it much thought in measuring how attractive you are
holy **** that looks amazing

As someone said, to a large extent it depends on your mentality towards it. It'll only bother other people if it's an issue for you etc, and even then it probably won't be the scar itself that's the issue for the other person but rather your issue with it.

To me, it looks pretty cool though tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending