Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What u guys prefer?

double deckers, sloppy, toasted, overflowing

on white bread , brown, milk bread, french, granary etc etc

im crazy bout sndwiches, want new ideas.

ReputationRep:
    The Pret A Manger Christ Lunch one is FB.

ReputationRep:
    Not sdandwich per se, but a Panini CTH is always good.

ReputationRep:
    fruit salad - mmmm

ReputationRep:
    It has to be huge, it has to have loads of mayonaise, melted cheese or brie would be brilliant, and it ideally should include a meat. Chicken, pork, beef, no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    It has to be huge, it has to have loads of mayonaise, melted cheese or brie would be brilliant, and it ideally should include a meat. Chicken, pork, beef, no problem.
    Hey you! Watch what you're eating - that's a baby you're carrying.

ReputationRep:
    Meaty steak in a crispy baguette. MMMMMM

ReputationRep:
    blimey - u greedy spud monkey

ReputationRep:
    what bout the ones u make in ure own home??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    blimey - u greedy spud monkey
    Hey, on my pocket money a sandwich is a bonus so I'll enjoy it

I do remember enjoying a brie and apple sandwich even though the mixture is very wierd, but then wierd mixture always appealed to me (e.g. cofftea)...

And W2S, one word, cravings

ReputationRep:
    woah my connection is proper sheit

ReputationRep:
    ooh this is a difficult one! I have to say I am partial to a nice warm shepherds pie sandwich. Mmmm delicious!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, on my pocket money a sandwich is a bonus so I'll enjoy it

I do remember enjoying a brie and apple sandwich even though the mixture is very wierd, but then wierd mixture always appealed to me (e.g. cofftea)...

And W2S, one word, cravings
    very cultured choice those last two - i used to enjoy cheese and mango pickle sandwiches - b4 i became a vegan

ReputationRep:
    simple cheese and pickle'll do me!

or a nice egg mayo

ooh no - chicken mayo!!

omg - coronation chicken!!!

phwoar!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TELEPATHICTUBBY)
    ooh this is a difficult one! I have to say I am partial to a nice warm shepherds pie sandwich. Mmmm delicious!
    Actually that doesn't sound that bad.

ReputationRep:
    MMMmm i used to make sandwiches out of curry sauce leftovers, oh that was heaven

Who does banana sandwiches?

ReputationRep:
    very cultured choice those last two - i used to enjoy cheese and mango pickle sandwiches - b4 i became a vegan
    I was about to say "but isn't that OK" but then I remembered vegans don't do cheese. Dude you're missing out...

Had a great Chicken Sweetcorn and Mayo today. But I can't stand tomatoes or cucumbers. I do like a Cheese and Pickle, or a Ploughman's, or anything I can afford with mayonaise in it really...

ReputationRep:
    I was about to say "but isn't that OK" but then I remembered vegans don't do cheese. Dude you're missing out...

Had a great Chicken Sweetcorn and Mayo today. But I can't stand tomatoes or cucumbers. I do like a Cheese and Pickle, or a Ploughman's, or anything I can afford with mayonaise in it really...
    hehe - the good thing with my diet is that i can afford everything - and i dont eat much bread either

ReputationRep:
    hehe - the good thing with my diet is that i can afford everything - and i dont eat much bread either
    Do you have to take some vitamins through tablets?

ReputationRep:
    Dammit, cheap cad

Suppose it makes the odd piss-up more regular and affordable...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.