TheDogtor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Heya, i'm completely lost. I got an email on Friday 26th to complete a online enrolment form, but when i tried logging in, i got this:

"SITS_LOGIN_ERROR_004

The username and password you supplied are not authorised to use the system."

I tried contacting for help (But the office was closed for bank holiday) and i've been busy as well, so i've tried again today, but i got the same message. I've reported the problem again, but they haven't replied back yet. It's really stressing me out though because i know the username and password has been put in correctly and, even though i got the right grades and a confirmation email on my place, i feel like now i've missed something and it's making me wonder if i still have the place. Anyone else having this problem?

~Emma
unknownrebalz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TheDogtor)
Heya, i'm completely lost. I got an email on Friday 26th to complete a online enrolment form, but when i tried logging in, i got this:

"SITS_LOGIN_ERROR_004

The username and password you supplied are not authorised to use the system."

I tried contacting for help (But the office was closed for bank holiday) and i've been busy as well, so i've tried again today, but i got the same message. I've reported the problem again, but they haven't replied back yet. It's really stressing me out though because i know the username and password has been put in correctly and, even though i got the right grades and a confirmation email on my place, i feel like now i've missed something and it's making me wonder if i still have the place. Anyone else having this problem?

~Emma

Did you change your password when you originally got your applicant portal details (shortly after receiving your offer) if so, then your password is that and not the one they sent you in your recent pre-enrolment email.

Hope that helps

TheDogtor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by unknownrebalz)
Did you change your password when you originally got your applicant portal details (shortly after receiving your offer) if so, then your password is that and not the one they sent you in your recent pre-enrolment email.

Hope that helps

Ah yeah, i tried resetting the password again later that evening and it suddenly worked XD

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.25%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.35%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.14%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (57)
11.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.48%

Watched Threads