This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
well the exam is in a week an iv jus realised how incredibly ****d i am. Last years paper (ACME wages) was a piece of piss it was so easy i did it in three different packages. UKAB sucks major donkey bollox. I'm gona die. I dont get this write up ****. o well. jus felt like havina shoulder 2 cry on
Robinb
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
5 days until the exam. working on a 4-8 day, means you have 4 hours a day to do it. 3 days means 4*3 12 hours, and the weekend 3-8, +10 is nearly a day to do it in!!
SO STOP COMPLAINING AND START DOING!!!!
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
well the exam is in a week an iv jus realised how incredibly ****d i am. Last years paper (ACME wages) was a piece of piss it was so easy i did it in three different packages. UKAB sucks major donkey bollox. I'm gona die. I dont get this write up ****. o well. jus felt like havina shoulder 2 cry on
What's so bad about UKAB?

I did it for my mock last year, and I can't see what the complaining's about.

It's pretty much just like the other ones, just with a different context.

Regards,

Richard Hayden.
Robinb
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Probably because most people have spent so long on making it work, and not so long on the writeup or, in my case, the annotation of my programs.
Like someone said (I think a guest user), that planning is required for this to work. I didn't, and i could imagen that most people havn't.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (301)
34.28%
No (577)
65.72%

Watched Threads