Biochemistry or Biology! Watch

This discussion is closed.
watermelon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi, I have applied for Biochemistry (3 years) at Imperial College, and got an offer. I would be reallyyy greateful if you could give me some feedback on the course, and also which areas you cover. really I am doubting whether studying that or Biology...

Thank you for any comments.

cheers
sili-Kate
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by watermelon)
Hi, I have applied for Biochemistry (3 years) at Imperial College, and got an offer. I would be reallyyy greateful if you could give me some feedback on the course, and also which areas you cover. really I am doubting whether studying that or Biology...

Thank you for any comments.

cheers
Hey

Im at york studying chemistry and we have lectures with the biochemists. By the look of there timetable at york i would go for biology - well personally i would go for chemistry! there both hard core timetables but the biochemistry timetable is alot worse as you have to go to both chemistry and biology lectures and the labs too! it depends what u want to do at uni but yourll get a decent degree out of both subjects and a less timetable with biology and more social life! if you chose chemistry you could do what i am doing and then in the second year chose medicinal options and you will get virtually a biochemistry degree in the end anyway! but with a better first year! hope this helps.

Katie
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads