This discussion is closed.
sssalsa
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hey every1!!!
i've got an interview at ucl 4 maths!!! i am sooooooo excited.....can ne1 give me ne hints- cos i really want an offer from then...what they ask, whats the unis like.......stuff like that...
ne thing would be gr8!!!
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sssalsa)
hey every1!!!
i've got an interview at ucl 4 maths!!! i am sooooooo excited.....can ne1 give me ne hints- cos i really want an offer from then...what they ask, whats the unis like.......stuff like that...
ne thing would be gr8!!!
This belongs in the University forum.

Apart from that, make sure you're up to scratch on your proofs and current Maths in general. You can search the web for interview techniques and so on to make you less apprehensive, other than that be calm and see it as an experience.

Good Luck
sssalsa
(Original post by Petrozzi)
This belongs in the University forum.

Apart from that, make sure you're up to scratch on your proofs and current Maths in general. You can search the web for interview techniques and so on to make you less apprehensive, other than that be calm and see it as an experience.

Good Luck
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
J.S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Good luck matey, love the enthusiasm.
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey every1!!!
ne thing would be gr8!!!
one of my friends had an interview there for maths - they apparently didnt ask her as many maths questions as she expected! The actual asthetics of the university are not great, but overal the university is really good - and lets face it the builds are not guna get you the degree! I know someone who studied there for 7years in total, did his BA, MA & PhD there and he got a 1st in them all!
sssalsa
Thanx Every1 !!!
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when is your interview?
sssalsa
(Original post by emom100)
when is your interview?
next friday, y?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (195)
33.28%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
49.66%
I still don't know (100)
17.06%

Watched Threads