Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey every1!!!
    i've got an interview at ucl 4 maths!!! i am sooooooo excited.....can ne1 give me ne hints- cos i really want an offer from then...what they ask, whats the unis like.......stuff like that...
    ne thing would be gr8!!!
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssalsa)
    hey every1!!!
    i've got an interview at ucl 4 maths!!! i am sooooooo excited.....can ne1 give me ne hints- cos i really want an offer from then...what they ask, whats the unis like.......stuff like that...
    ne thing would be gr8!!!
    This belongs in the University forum.

Apart from that, make sure you're up to scratch on your proofs and current Maths in general. You can search the web for interview techniques and so on to make you less apprehensive, other than that be calm and see it as an experience.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    This belongs in the University forum.

Apart from that, make sure you're up to scratch on your proofs and current Maths in general. You can search the web for interview techniques and so on to make you less apprehensive, other than that be calm and see it as an experience.

Good Luck
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Good luck matey, love the enthusiasm.

ReputationRep:
    hey every1!!!
    ne thing would be gr8!!!
    one of my friends had an interview there for maths - they apparently didnt ask her as many maths questions as she expected! The actual asthetics of the university are not great, but overal the university is really good - and lets face it the builds are not guna get you the degree! I know someone who studied there for 7years in total, did his BA, MA & PhD there and he got a 1st in them all!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx Every1 !!!

ReputationRep:
    when is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    when is your interview?
    next friday, y?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.