Sainsbury's online application form

Watch
Andrii
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm trying to apply online for a job at Sainsbury's however I can't seem to be able to get onto the actual application form!!? :confused:

I know it sounds stupid and there is a (admittedly tiny) chance that I have overlooked something stupidly simple but each time I click on the "Apply Now" link, it takes me to the registration page. I have already registered so I click on the "log in" link, I log in and it takes me back to the vacancy search page. As soon as I search for the job again and click on "apply now" it takes me back to the damn log in/register page. It is getting kind of frustrating

Have all my brain cells died over the summer or is there something wrong with the website??
hasan4life
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
maybe they are not employing at the moment so cancelled the application form.
MsAnonymous<3
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
It's soo anoying right ?! I'm trying the same thing but the website isn't doing me any justice AT ALL :|
HannahRose28
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi!

I'm applying for a few too! I'm logged on, search, find the vancancies in my area, then I click 'Apply Now' and this message keeps appearing
'Error
You have reached the maximum number of active applications for this type of job. We are not able to process your application this time'

Only thing is, last job I applied for there was over 2 months ago therefore the position has closed, and thats the only application I have ever made there! I've even tried withdrawing my application for the one a few months ago but it won't let me!!

So frustrating

But I'm going to call: Sainsbury's Recruitment Enquiries 0845 602 3860 on Monday and possibly the store I am applying for tomorrow :/

Good luck
Andrii
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by hasan4life)
maybe they are not employing at the moment so cancelled the application form.
I thought of that initially but I've been checking the website quite often and this job was only posted yesterday

(Original post by MsAnonymous<3)
It's soo anoying right ?! I'm trying the same thing but the website isn't doing me any justice AT ALL :|

(Original post by HannahRose28)
Hi!

I'm applying for a few too! I'm logged on, search, find the vancancies in my area, then I click 'Apply Now' and this message keeps appearing
'Error
You have reached the maximum number of active applications for this type of job. We are not able to process your application this time'

Only thing is, last job I applied for there was over 2 months ago therefore the position has closed, and thats the only application I have ever made there! I've even tried withdrawing my application for the one a few months ago but it won't let me!!

So frustrating

But I'm going to call: Sainsbury's Recruitment Enquiries 0845 602 3860 on Monday and possibly the store I am applying for tomorrow :/

Good luck
Hmm I guess the recruitment website is malfunctioning slightly then
I tried calling the Sainsbury's Recruitment Enquiries today too , but it was 15 minutes or so after their closing time
Gonna attempt it again on Monday, if nothing changes!

Good luck to you too!
gradu
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Same thing here right now, I am going back and forth and getting a little mad! But got Watch the Throne on keeping me chill

Gonna call that inquiries line then!
Charlie michael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Please let me know if any part time work is available
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (61)
22.34%
Excited but a bit nervous (124)
45.42%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.82%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed