The Student Room Group

Ladies! How do you maintain your lady garden?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What a revolting thread. Ask your close friends, not the internet!
Reply 21
Steevee................. What kind of Muppett are you that you cant even spell your name correctly ????......... Oh My Days.... And what on earth are you talkng about you Clown 90% of Guys prefer Shaved you Dipstick......... Its 50/ 50................ A lot of guys wont go down on you unless its shaved ( MY ARSE ) .... What age are you you fool.... You really have no idea do you ????.......... I strongly suspect that you are a TOTAL, TOTAL VIRGIN..... Dont be shy now Young Boy, Dont be shy... Stop telling Porkies and come clean
Reply 22
Keep it where it is, darling, the more bush the better I like it. It looks awful without any.
If you go to your usual hair dresser and ask to use the "downstairs salon" they'll know what you mean.

They have a separate room where they can style it for you if you like, or just help remove it all.
Shave, wax. No hair is better! and cleaner :h:
Reply 25
Original post by JBG1961
Steevee................. What kind of Muppett are you that you cant even spell your name correctly ????......... Oh My Days.... And what on earth are you talkng about you Clown 90% of Guys prefer Shaved you Dipstick......... Its 50/ 50................ A lot of guys wont go down on you unless its shaved ( MY ARSE ) .... What age are you you fool.... You really have no idea do you ????.......... I strongly suspect that you are a TOTAL, TOTAL VIRGIN..... Dont be shy now Young Boy, Dont be shy... Stop telling Porkies and come clean

Sorry u r the clown. Glad I am not a very young person again. Bald fannies a total turn off . Danger u might prefer pre pubescent girls. Much sexier to have bush to stroke and much more interesting , I have no problem with mouth in the bush.
You may be in majority but not 90 %. My lady if bald would be asked to regrow it all., to natural state , to me it is sexless without and I meet other men who agree.
Most women are relieved knowing they don't need to mess about down there.
Reply 26
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Shave, wax. No hair is better! and cleaner :h:

No it isn't. http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/more-women-think-shaving-pubic-hair-is-hygenic-despite-health-risks-a7110726.html
I also would say it isn't better but the stats disagree; it seems most people dig that prepubescent vibe. :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 27
trim is good, i think little triangle or strip is better than none at all and most guys will agree,But obviously not too much or long, little means little. Anyway thats what i know but its up to you
Fertilise it, pluck the flowers, might trim the bushes occasionally.
Original post by TSRPAV
trim is good, i think little triangle or strip is better than none at all and most guys will agree,But obviously not too much or long, little means little. Anyway thats what i know but its up to you

I agree with this, but nobody else seems to get it.
How big a hole did you have to dig to find this thread?

One person replying to a post from 2014, whilst the thread itself is from 2011. I know that there are several people on here who hold onto the notion that "TSR ain't what it used to be", but that doesn't mean everyone should start necroposting.
Just trim, shaving irritates the skin which is sensitive down there. Your boyfriend shouldn't mind as long as there isn't a bush

Posted from TSR Mobile
just keep it neat and tidy. it is a good idea to leave an untended corner for wildlife to flourish :h:
You can get imac for down there so you dont have to shave just rub the cream where you dont want hair then after 2 or 3 mins just wash it away
Wax! Although may get permanent laser done.
Wax!!! In the long term it thins out the hair, slows growth, and it’s way less likely than shaving to cause itching or ingrown hairs. I’m planning to go for laser once I graduate and have a steady income.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending