This discussion is closed.
trinigyal
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lewis_R)
gfs
What's the point of bringing this back up?? :confused:
I'm sure blissy has long gone to london and returned to wherever she came from!
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if it was me, i would walk around on the south bank for a bit, then wander around to trafalgar square then up round wherever you can.

dont go to madame tussauds; its alright inside, but the queues are huge and the prices are high
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I'm going to be going to London for the first time on Saturday, but only for a day. What are the best things to see/do in just one day - I don't really know anything!

Camden...go to camden...im sorry...this post is soooooooo old...
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I agree, although this post is old Camden Camden Camden
as for "frittering away" of cash it's the place where I managed to spend only a hundred pounds and get 5 pairs of jeans 10 t-shirts 4 jumpers and a nice bagel and some earrings.
I got my ears pierced for the third time there the only place I was a little anxious of, the only place that asked for ID and gave me a thorough talking to, the only place my ears haven't got infected from.

Camden is great, just avoid crossing the bridge at night the black drug dealers that hang about there (not being racist but they really are only black!) are not exactly the friendliest of people
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (166)
24.92%
Better than expected (137)
20.57%
Worse than expected (363)
54.5%

Watched Threads