Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Old age question that begs some more new views.

JoKing.

p.s. Any real life examples?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoKing)
    Hey,

JoKing.

Yes, obviously they can. Because otherwise some people would be more than just friends, if thats the way to put it, with maybe even hundreds of people.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

JoKing.

obviously, otherwise the whole world would be cheating on everyone and getting with everyone....lol if you see what i mean

ReputationRep:
    well one of ma best mates is a bloke. its not a problem for my bf either as he is one of his mates too! nothin as ever happened wiht my male friend, and never will do either. for 5 yrs that is all we have been and will ever be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    obviously, otherwise the whole world would be cheating on everyone and getting with everyone....lol if you see what i mean
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    yep you can, my oldest (not age wise) friend is a guy we've been friends since we were babies, he would never be anything other than my friend it would be too weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yes, obviously they can. Because otherwise some people would be more than just friends, if thats the way to put it, with maybe even hundreds of people.
    theres nothing wrong with being more than friends, if thats the way you put it, with hundre3ds of people. it would make an interesting spectacle. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    theres nothing wrong with being more than friends, if thats the way you put it, with hundre3ds of people. it would make an interesting spectacle. :rolleyes:
    Well if your into that sort of thing, thats up to you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

JoKing.

of course a man and a woman can be friends. I have more girls as friends than guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    mmmmm ok....

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

JoKing.

yep me and dis boi r mates buh nowt will happen cos he aint single and he aint metype

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    yep me and dis boi r mates buh nowt will happen cos he aint single and he aint metype
    same here. Me and my girl are best mates but nothing will happne cos:-

a.) i aint single
    b.) she is like a sister to me
    c.) She's a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    Most of my friends are male. My best friend is a guy and nothing's ever happening there - he's like my brother!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

JoKing.

ye i've got about 5 real girls mates that i talk to without being flirtatous. They help you with desicions and give good advice on stuff lads can't

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think that a man and woman can't just be friends!?!

ReputationRep:
    i have many guy mate but the gril mates i do have are realy good mates with me

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.